Travelling Connect lets you earn more frequent flyer miles or hotel points when roaming abroad on your mobile phone in foreign countries.
For example, you can earn up to 10 Marriott Rewards points per minute of call time abroad with participating networks in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America, and Asia.
The Travelling Connect service is free of charge to use and is available regardless of your own carrier, country, or subscription type.
The only prerequisite to use the service is roaming on a Travelling Connect Partner Network, which comprises over 25 mobile networks including Cable and Wireless, Conexus Mobile Alliance, Etisalat, Vodafone, Turkcell, VimpelCom, Wataniya, and Zain.
Roaming gives you the ability to use telecom services such as voice, SMS, and DATA in a foreign country while preserving your own mobile phone number.
Just register your phone and up to 3 additional phone numbers with your free Travelling Connect account to earn even more miles and points for roaming.
How To Roam and Earn Miles or Points with Travelling Connect
1. Just visit the Registration Page and click on the logo of your favorite loyalty program to get started.
2. View participating networks and download the free iPhone or Android app before your departure.
3. You must switch your handset manually to a Travelling Connect Partner Network when you travel.
4. When roaming on Travelling Connect Partner Networks, you will earn airline miles or hotel points for each minute of an outgoing roaming call that you make, and on some networks, you will also earn miles or points for incoming calls, SMS sent, and DATA.
Participating Loyalty Programs for Travelling Connect
- Flying Blue – Air France / KLM
- Hilton HHonors
- IHG Rewards Club
- Marriott Rewards
- Qatar Airways
- Etihad Guest
- Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles
- Malaysia Airlines
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- American Airlines AAdvantage
- Air India Flying Returns
- Jet Airways
- TAP Portugal
- SriLankan FlySmiLes
- Royal Skies
- Garuda Frequent Flyer
- Oman Air Sinbad
- Oasis Club
- Belavia Leader
- AeroMexico Club Premier
- Gulf Air
It can take up to 30 days after the month in which your calls were made before your miles or points are credited to your loyalty program account.
You will Earn Hotel Points or airline miles as long as you are registered with Travelling Connect and roam on their Partner Networks.
Take advantage of Travelling Connect to earn extra loyalty program miles and points if you use your mobile phone for roaming while traveling abroad.