Bank of the West is offering up to $125 in checking account bonuses, plus a $25 donation to local schools when you open an account through April 27, 2012.
Bank of the West products are offered to residents of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Just open an Easy Checking or Choice Interest Checking account to receive the following bonus offers:
1. $50 for a qualifying direct deposit.
2. $25 for using your new debit card.
3. $25 for enrolling in paperless statements.
4. $25 for using a new credit card.
5. Local schools will also receive a $25 donation for school supplies.
Check out this Bank of the West Checking Promotion to open your account online today.
Bank of the West Bonus Offer Details
All offers are valid only for new personal checking accounts opened between 3/17/2012 and 4/27/2012.
You must have a minimum checking account opening deposit of $100 or more with funds new to Bank of the West.
These offers are not available for existing Bank of the West customers with an open checking account as of 3/16/2012.
Customers who have received any bonus from Bank of the West between 9/1/2010 and 3/16/2012 are not eligible.
$25 Donation to Local Schools
Bank of the West will donate $25 to a pre-designated school of Bank of the West’s selection for each new personal checking account opened from 3/17/2012 through 4/27/2012 that remains open and has a balance greater than $0 as of 4/30/2012.
Up to $125 New Checking Account Bonus
1. To receive the $50 direct deposit bonus, you must establish a direct deposit of at least $250 (2 or more direct deposits that add up to $250 do not qualify).
The direct deposit must be payroll, Social Security, pension, or other government benefits.
The first direct deposit must be posted to the account by 6/29/2012.
2. To receive the $25 debit card bonus, you must request, receive, and use a new Bank of the West Debit Card for at least 10 point of sale purchases posted by 6/29/2012.
3. To receive the $25 paperless statements bonus, you must enroll in paperless statements through Online Banking and still be enrolled as of 6/29/2012.
4. To receive the $25 credit card reward, you must open a new Bank of the West Credit Card account from 3/17/2012 through 4/27/2012 and make at least $25 in net purchases (purchases minus returns) posted by 6/29/2012.
Balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, interest charges, and any kind of fees charged to the credit card account do not count as purchases.
The new credit card must have the same ownership and taxpayer identification number as the new personal checking account.
The combined total of all bonuses and/or rewards earned will be credited to your checking account by 7/31/2012.
There is a limit of 1 combined bonus and or reward per mailing address.
The total of combined bonuses and rewards is limited to $125.
This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
Checking accounts with a $0 balance, overdrawn, or closed as of 6/29/2012 are not eligible and will not be paid any bonus or reward.
These offers do not apply to second or multiple checking accounts.
Any applicable taxes associated with these offers are the responsibility of the account holder.
Easy Checking Account Details
The Monthly Service Charge is waived when you:
- Maintain $1,000 average monthly balance in this account OR
- Have a single direct deposit of $250 or more per statement cycle OR
- Make 10 or more debit card purchases (PIN or signature)
- Otherwise, the Monthly Service Charge will be $8 if you receive paperless statements through Online Banking or $10 if you receive Paper Statements.
For new Easy Checking accounts, they will automatically waive the monthly service charge for the first 2 statement cycles.
The minimum balance required to open an Easy Checking account is $100.
Choice Interest Checking Details
The Monthly Service Charge is waived when you:
- Maintain $2,500 average monthly balance in this account OR
- Maintain $5,000 average monthly balance in this account plus linked personal savings, CDs, or IRAs
- Otherwise, the Monthly Service Charge will be $10.
For new Choice Interest Checking accounts, they will automatically waive the monthly service charge for the first 2 statement cycles.
The minimum balance required to open an account is $100.
Take advantage of this Bank of the West promotional offer to receive up to $125 in checking account bonuses and make a $25 donation to local schools.
Review these other Banking Promotions for more national and local bank deals.
Sign up for your Bank of the West checking account today.