BMO Bank of Montreal is offering up to a $200 bonus when you open a chequing and savings account, valid through August 31, 2013, for Canadian residents.
BMO Bank of Montreal is only able to accept online applications if you are a Canadian resident, so if you are a non-Canadian resident, you will need to visit a BMO branch with 2 pieces of personal identification to apply for an account.
To qualify for up to $100 in bonus cash, you must open a new Primary Chequing Account with a new Plus Plan ($50 bonus), Performance or Premium Plan ($100 bonus), set up and complete a recurring direct deposit (i.e., payroll deposit or government issued deposit), and set up and complete a recurring pre-authorized bill payment (automatic withdrawal to designated billers) by November 30, 2013.
An additional $100 cash bonus is available if you also open a new Smart Saver or Premium Rate Savings account and maintain a minimum balance of $10,000 until January 31, 2014.
Check out this BMO Bank of Montreal Promotional Offer to review the chequing and savings account details.
Chequing Account Offer:
A cash bonus of $50 will be paid to customers who qualify with a Plus Plan.
A cash bonus of $100 will be paid to customers who qualify with a Performance or Premium Plan.
To qualify you must:
1. Open a new Canadian Dollar Primary Chequing Account within a new Plus Plan, Performance Plan, or Premium Plan, and make a deposit by August 31, 2013.
Any Plans that are part of the New Canadians and Canadian Defense Community Banking and Group Banking packages and Senior discounted banking programs qualify for the offer.
2. Set up and complete a recurring direct deposit into the Chequing Account and have the direct deposit transaction credited to the Chequing Account by November 30, 2013.
3. Set up and complete a recurring pre-authorized bill payment from the Chequing Account and have the direct withdrawal transaction debited from the Chequing Account by November 30, 2013.
The cash offer awarded will be determined by the Plan type on the Chequing Account as of November 30, 2013.
Savings Account Offer:
A cash bonus of $100 will be paid to customers who qualify.
To qualify you must:
1. Meet all the requirements of the Chequing Account Offer.
2. Open a new Canadian Dollar Smart Saver Account or Premium Rate Savings Account and make an initial minimum deposit of $10,000 by August 31, 2013.
3. Maintain a balance of at least $10,000 in the Savings Account at all times until January 31, 2014, to qualify.
Customers who have an existing personal bank account (excluding Savings Account) or those who close their existing personal bank account between June 1, 2013, and July 31, 2013, are not eligible for this offer.
Customers who only have an existing Savings Account or who close their existing Savings Account between June 1, 2013, and August 31, 2013, are not eligible for the Savings Account Offer.
If 2 customers open a joint account, no bonus will be paid if either customer has an existing personal bank account or closes an existing personal bank account between June 1, 2013, and August 31, 2013.
Employees of Bank of Montreal and those with whom such employees are domiciled may not qualify for this offer.
There is a limit of 1 bonus per Chequing Account and 1 bonus per Savings Account per customer.
Customers who open a joint account will only receive 1 bonus per Chequing Account and 1 bonus per Savings Account.
Your Chequing Account must be in good standing at the time the cash bonus is paid.
The cash bonus for the Chequing Account Offer will be paid into the Chequing Account by December 31, 2013.
The cash bonus for the Savings Account Offer will be paid into the Chequing Account by March 31, 2014.
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, or discounted banking program (e.g., Kids, Teens and Students/Recent Graduates).
Take advantage of this offer if you are a Canadian resident, but check out these U.S. Bank Promotions if you live in the United States.
Get this BMO Bank of Montreal cash bonus offer for a limited time.