You can earn up to a $500 bonus when you open a new Capital One 360 Savings account.
This promotion runs from May 20, 2015, at 12:00 AM EST to July 31, 2015, at 11:59 PM EST.
Here’s How the 360 Savings Offer Works
What do I need to do to get my bonus?
1. Open your very first 360 Savings account by the promotion expiration date, 7/31/2015 at 11:59 PM EST. (If you’ve had a Savings product with Capital One 360 or ING DIRECT before, you won’t be eligible for the bonus.)
2. To qualify for a bonus, your account must be funded within the first 10 days of account opening. Deposits from an existing Capital One 360 account will not qualify for the bonus.
3. The amount of your bonus will be determined based on the highest amount you deposit within the first 10 days of account opening and maintaining that balance on a daily basis for the next 90 days following the 10 day period. You must deposit a minimum of $5,000 and maintain a daily balance of $5,000 for 90 days after the initial 10 day period to qualify for any bonus. The amount of the bonus you actually earn will be determined based on the following balance tiers during the initial 10 day period and the 90 day period after that:
- $5,000+ earns a $50 bonus.
- $10,000+ earns a $100 bonus.
- $20,000+ earns a $200 bonus.
- $30,000+ earns a $300 bonus.
- $40,000+ earns a $400 bonus.
- $50,000+ or more earns a $500 bonus.
The maximum bonus you can earn is $500.
360 Savings has no fees with a great rate of % annual percentage yield as of 5/20/15, and there is no minimum deposit required to open or keep an account.
This post is a paid endorsement.