There are a variety of Chase Bank bonus coupon codes available that provide you with a cash reward when you open a new Chase checking account or savings account.
You can Get up to $350 with Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings℠ by requesting to be emailed a coupon that you can present in any Chase Bank branch, or you can Get $300 with Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ when you open an account either online or in-person.
Current Links to Chase Bank Bonus Coupon Codes
The following promotions from Chase Bank have online links available to access the coupon codes.
Chase Premier Plus Checking℠
- Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ account and set up direct deposit.
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings℠
- Get up to $350 when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account with Direct Deposit and/or open a new Chase Savings℠ account, deposit $10,000 or more in new money and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
Chase Total Checking®
- Get a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit.
- Get a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings℠ account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
The above promotions are openly available to all customers who open new accounts with Chase Bank.
You can use these Chase Bank bonus coupon codes to earn bonus cash for opening a new Chase checking or savings account and meeting the qualifications.
Once you get these codes, you can open your account at your local Chase Bank branch with these coupons.
Targeted Chase Bank Account Promotions
Besides the above promotions that are openly available to all new Chase customers, Chase also sends out targeted coupons to select customers and households via mail and email.
Here are some examples of targeted Chase coupon codes that I’ve recently seen:
$500 Chase Checking and Savings Combo Coupons
- This combination coupon from Chase offers a $300 Total Checking account bonus with a direct deposit and a $200 Savings account bonus with a $15,000 deposit of new money within 10 business days that is maintained for 90 days. The most recent version of this coupon expires on March 7, 2017.
$200 Chase Savings Account Coupons
- This coupon offers a $200 Chase Savings account bonus when you deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days and maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
$300-$500 Chase Business Checking Account Coupons
- This coupon offers a $300 to $500 bonus when you open a Chase business checking account and deposit $500. It’s an extremely easy offer to earn for a $300 or $500 bonus with your business checking account from Chase Bank.
Please note that you can always contact me via email at MaximizingMoney@gmail.com for more information on obtaining these current targeted promotional codes.
General Requirements for Chase Bank Promotions
- These Chase Bank bonus coupon codes are generally not available to existing Chase checking or savings customers (depending on which account you’re opening), those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or with a negative balance.
- Your opening deposit cannot be money held by Chase or its affiliates, nor can the bonus be used as the opening deposit.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- After they receive your first direct deposit, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- You can only receive 1 checking account-related bonus per calendar year.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- If your checking account is closed within 6 months, Chase will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
All States Where Chase Bank Branches Are Present
Here is a list of states where Chase branches are present:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
Product offerings and features for checking and savings accounts may differ among geographic locations.
Additionally, you must live within a certain distance of a Chase branch in order to open a checking or savings account online.
Chase Total Checking® Account Review: $200 Bonus Money
The Chase Total Checking® Account offers many convenient banking services at over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches.
Plus, you can Get $200 When You Open a New Chase Total Checking® Account and set up a direct deposit.
If you need basic banking services, like a free debit card, mobile banking, online banking, and online bill pay, then the Chase Total Checking® Account is a good option.
There is a $12 monthly service fee, but you can avoid this fee by setting up a direct deposit OR maintaining a $1,500 minimum daily balance in your account.
If you need additional banking services, like free money orders, a free safe deposit box, and free checks, then you may wish to consider the Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account instead.
I recently opened a new Chase Total Checking® Account at my local Chase Bank branch, and it only took me about 20 minutes in total.
If you’re looking to redeem a coupon code when opening your Chase Total Checking® Account, like I did, then you’ll have to open it in-branch, but you can otherwise open a Chase Total Checking® Account online, if you don’t want to redeem a coupon code during the initial application.
It is possible to Retroactively Redeem Chase Coupon Codes, but it’s best to provide your coupon during account opening, in order to ensure that you receive your bonus.
Chase Total Checking® Account Benefits and Features
- $25 minimum deposit to open account.
- Free Chase Debit Card with chip technology.
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches.
- Access to Chase DepositFriendly ATMs.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Chase Online Banking with Online Bill Pay and Mobile Banking tools.
- Account Alerts via text or email.
Avoid Monthly Fees for Chase Total Checking® Account
There are 3 ways to avoid the monthly maintenance fee (you must do at least 1):
1. Have direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to your account.
2. Have a $1,500 or higher minimum daily balance in your account.
3. Have an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in qualifying linked deposits and/or investments.
You will not be charged the Chase Total Checking® Account monthly service fee for the first 60 days after account opening.
Read this Product Guide for more details about the fees and services of the Chase Total Checking® Account.
Chase Total Checking® Account Summary
I’ve had several iterations of Chase’s basic checking account over the years, including multiple Chase Total Checking® Accounts.
Their customer service has always been easy to deal with, and my local Chase bankers are very nice people in general.
When I opened my most recent account in person, it only took about 20 minutes in total, and I was provided with a receipt for my bonus upon account opening.
I have Chase Bank branches in every direction from where I live, and I can pretty much perform any banking service that I need from within the Chase Online Banking portal.
Of course, there are free personal checking accounts available, like Capital One 360 Checking, but if you need the convenience of a local branch, the Chase Total Checking® Account is a great basic banking account.
View www.chase.com/checking/total-checking for more details on this account.
Chase Savings℠ Account Review: $150 Promotional Code
The Chase Savings℠ Account is a simple deposit account that earns interest with the security of FDIC insurance and flexible options to avoid the monthly service fee.
Plus, you can Get $150 When You Open a New Chase Savings℠ Account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
Chase Savings℠ Accounts provide a variety of convenient banking services, including access to Chase Online Banking, mobile banking apps, the Chase Automatic Savings Program, and access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches.
This is the perfect starter bank account for kids and teenagers, as there is no monthly serve fee when you are under 18 years of age, and you only need $25 to open your new account.
Alternatively, if you also sign up for the Chase Total Checking® Account, Chase will waive the monthly service fee for your Chase Savings Account when you have at least 1 repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more each month.
Even if you just open a Chase Savings℠ Account, it’s easy to avoid the $5 monthly service fee by maintaining a $300 minimum daily balance OR by linking your Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account.
Chase Savings℠ Account Features and Benefits
- $25 minimum opening deposit.
- FDIC Insurance.
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches.
- Account Alerts via text or email.
- Chase Mobile App.
- Chase Online Banking.
- Chase Automatic Savings Program.
- Earns Interest.
- Overdraft Protection for your linked Chase checking account.
Avoiding Monthly Service Fees with Chase Savings℠ Account
There are 4 options to avoid the $5 monthly service fee:
- A minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your account, OR
- Have at least 1 repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your personal Chase checking account each month (available only through Chase Online Banking), OR
- Be under 18 years of age, OR
- Link your Chase Premier Plus Checking℠, Chase Premier Platinum Checking, or Chase Private Client Checking account.
Chase Savings℠ Account Summary
The Chase Savings℠ Account is a great option for basic banking features with easy requirements to avoid the monthly maintenance fees.
You can access your account 24/7 via Chase Online Banking or their mobile apps.
You can also transfer balances from your Chase checking to your Chase Savings℠ Accounts at any time.
If your looking for a simple savings account with convenience access to Chase Bank branches and ATMs nationwide, then consider the Chase Savings℠ Account for many benefits.
View www.chase.com/savings/savings-account for more details on this account.
Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account Review: $300 Cash Reward
The Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account offers extra benefits and services if you need more than a basic checking account.
Plus, you can Get $300 When You Open a New Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account and set up a direct deposit.
You’ll get all of the benefits of the Chase Total Checking® Account, plus added features like access to various services with no extra fees and earning interest on your deposits.
However, the Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account does require an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in combined deposits and investments, OR automatic payments to your linked Chase First Mortgage from your Chase account, in order to avoid the $25 monthly service fee.
So if you don’t plan to use all of the added benefits, like free personal checks, a free safe deposit box, free money orders, and more, then you may wish to consider an alternative account with easier Ways To Avoid Chase Banking Fees.
Benefits of Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account
- $25 minimum deposit to open.
- Earn interest on balance (0.01% effective as of 12/5/16). Interest rates are variable and subject to change.
- No Chase Fee on 4 non-Chase ATM transactions each statement period.
- No fee for Counter Checks, Money Orders, and Cashier’s Checks.
- No fee for Chase design checks or a 50% discount on other personal style checks when ordered through Chase.
- No annual fee for 3″ x 5″ Safe Deposit Box or smaller (20% discount on larger sizes).
- No monthly service fee on 2 additional linked Chase Premier Plus Checking Accounts.
- No monthly service fee on any linked personal Chase Savings℠ Accounts and Chase Liquid Cards.
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches.
- Chase Debit Card with chip technology.
- Chase Online Banking and Online Bill Pay.
- Chase Mobile banking.
- Account Alerts.
Avoid Monthly Fees for Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account
There are 3 different ways to avoid the $25 monthly maintenance fee for Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ (you need to do 1 of these):
1. Maintain an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in qualifying linked deposits and/or investments.
Qualifying personal deposits include: this checking account and up to 2 personal Chase checking accounts (excluding Chase Premier Platinum Checking and Chase Private Client Checking); personal Chase savings accounts (excluding Chase Private Client Savings), Chase Liquid Cards, CDs, certain Chase Retirement CDs, or certain Chase Retirement Money Market Accounts (balances in Chase Money Purchase Pension and Profit Sharing Plans do not qualify).
Qualifying investments include: prior end of month balances for Chase investment accounts, certain retirement plan investment balances (investment balances in Chase Money Purchase Pension and Profit Sharing Plans do not qualify), JPMorgan Funds accounts, annuity products (annuities made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA) and Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc.), and personal trust accounts.
2. Set up automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase first mortgage from your Chase account.
Automatic payments are when you authorize Chase Mortgage to automatically deduct payment each month from your Chase account. Payments that you set up through Online Bill Pay will not be included.
3. The Chase Military Banking Program gives active military and veterans a Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account with no monthly service fee and no minimum balance requirements.
You can review this Guide to using your Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account for additional information on overdraft fees, ATM fees, Chase debit card fees, wire transfer fees, and additional benefits.
Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account Summary
If you need some of the additional benefits that the Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Account from Chase Bank provides, and you can avoid the monthly fee, then this may be the right account for you.
One of the conveniences of banking with a big national bank like Chase is that there are many branch locations and ATMs available.
Chase Bank has over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches, so you’ll usually be able to easily access your bank account, wherever you may be traveling for business or pleasure.
It’s free to use a Chase ATM to complete any transaction, and if you can’t find a Chase ATM nearby, you will pay no fees for the first 4 inquiries, transfers, or withdrawals each statement period at non-Chase ATMs, although fees from the ATM owner may still apply.
Another convenience of Chase Bank is the array of online banking services that are available, which you don’t always find with more local or smaller banks.
You can complete almost any transaction that you want, such as account-to-account transfers, via the Chase online banking portal.
You can even use Chase QuickPay to send money to your friends without paying any transfer fees, even if they don’t have a Chase Bank account.
I have personally always found Chase customer service to be very responsive, and they’ve even waived certain interest charges for me in the past on my credit card account, even though it was my fault that they were incurred.
If you decide to open an account, just remember that you’ll need to Enter Your Chase Promotional Code Online or present your coupon in-branch at account opening to qualify for your bonus.
View www.chase.com/checking/premier-plus-checking for more details on this account.
How To Redeem Chase Checking Codes
In Person: You can redeem your Chase promotional codes for the Total Checking, Savings, and Premier Plus Checking accounts in person at your local Chase Bank branch by printing the entire email that you receive from Chase Bank and presenting it at the bank when you open your account in person.
Online: You can redeem Chase Bank bonus coupon codes for the Premier Plus Checking Account either online or in person at this time. To redeem them online, simply start your online application and enter it in the Coupon Code field (visible after you select “I would like to start a new application”).
Take advantage of these Chase Bank bonus coupon codes for opening new accounts.
User Generated Content Disclosure: These responses (in the below comments) are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.