There are a variety of Chase Bank bonus coupon codes available that provide you with a cash reward when you open a new Chase checking account or savings account.
You can use these Chase coupon codes to earn bonus cash for opening a new Chase checking or savings account and meeting the qualifications.
Once you get these codes, you can apply online or at your local Chase Bank branch with these coupons.
$150 Total Checking and $100 Savings Account Coupons
- $150 Total Checking Bonus with Direct Deposit.
- $100 Savings Bonus with $10,000 Deposit for 90 Days.
- Request Code by Email and Apply In Person.
- Expires July 14, 2015.
$200 Total Checking and $50 Savings Account Coupons
Email MaximizingMoney@gmail.com To Request Code
- $200 Total Checking Bonus with Direct Deposit.
- $50 Savings Bonus with $5,000 Deposit for 90 Days.
- Request Code by Email and Apply In Person.
- Expires May 15, 2015.
General Requirements for Chase Bank Promotions
These offers are generally not available to existing Chase checking or savings customers (depending on which account you’re opening), those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or with a negative balance.
Your opening deposit cannot be money held by Chase or its affiliates, nor can the bonus be used as the opening deposit.
Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
After they receive your first direct deposit, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
You can only receive 1 checking account-related bonus per calendar year.
The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
If your checking account is closed within 6 months, Chase will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
How To Simulate a Direct Deposit to Your Chase Checking Account
You may be able to meet the Chase direct deposit qualification by performing an Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfer from another bank or with a transfer from PayPal, Serve, or Bluebird.
Some people have reported success for Chase Bank with an ACH from Ally Bank, Bank of America, Citibank, and ETrade.
Some readers have reported success with initiating a direct deposit to Chase checking accounts via PayPal, so you may be able to earn the bonus by setting up a transfer to your new checking account from PayPal.
Additionally, some people have reported success in setting up a transfer to Chase Bank from their American Express Bluebird or Serve accounts.
It only takes 1 direct deposit to qualify, so one of these options may work for you, if you can’t otherwise get a direct deposit from your employer or the government.
How To Get Chase Coupons via Online Banking
You may have noticed an influx of $200 Chase Total Checking coupons being sold on eBay and shared on various forums and blogs including this one.
These $200 Chase Total Checking account codes that require a direct deposit are provided to Chase’s non-checking customers via your online banking account.
If you are a Chase credit card customer or have another Chase account, but not a personal checking account, then you may be delivered an ad for the $200 checking offer while you are logged in to your Chase online account.
These usually appear on the right side as a banner or promo link that you can click on to open the promotional page.
These promotions are only accessible when you are logged in to your Chase online account, and they are only delivered to select non-checking customers, so not everybody will see them.
Chase Total Checking Account Requirements To Avoid Fees
You can avoid the Total Checking account monthly service fee when you do any 1 of the following each statement period:
1. Receive monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more.
2. Maintain a daily checking account balance of $1,500 or more.
3. Maintain an average balance in your checking and other types of qualifying Chase accounts of $5,000 or more.
Otherwise, a $12 monthly service fee will apply ($10 monthly service fee for CA, OR, and WA).
Chase Savings Account Requirements to Avoid Fees
The Chase Savings account monthly service fee is waived if you:
1. Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account.
2. Have at least 1 repeating automatic transfer from your Chase checking account of $25 or more. 1-time transfers do not qualify.
3. Have a linked Chase Premier Plus Checking, Chase Premier Platinum Checking, or Chase Private Client Checking account.
Otherwise, a $4 monthly Service Fee applies in most states ($5 for accounts opened in CA, FL, GA, ID, NV, OR, and WA).
How To Redeem Chase Checking Codes
In Person: You can redeem your code in person at your local Chase Bank branch by printing the entire PDF coupon that we send you and presenting it at the bank when you open your account in person.
Online: You can redeem your code online by visiting www.chase.com/checking. Just click on the “Open Now” button for Chase Total Checking, then select the “I would like to start a new application” option under the Getting Started section, and then enter the Coupon Code in the applicable field.
How To Enter Chase Coupon Codes Online
1. Just visit chase.com/checking to open your Chase Total Checking or Chase Checking account online.
2. Click the Open Now button to get started opening your account.
3. In the Getting Started section, select “I would like to start a new application,” and then a Coupon Code field will appear.
4. Simply enter your coupon code in that field, complete the other fields, and click the Next button.
5. You can then complete the rest of your application until you receive a Confirmation Coupon Receipt at the end of the application.
6. Print your Chase confirmation coupon receipt when prompted online.
Additional Chase Bank Coupon Code Resources
Buy Chase Coupons on eBay – You can often find the biggest Chase banking bonuses available through coupons that are for sale on eBay.
Chase Coupon Codes Available at USPS – You can also often find Chase Bank bonus coupon codes in the moving packages that are available online and at U.S. Postal Service branches.
Chase Coupon Codes Available at ATMs – Chase Bank ATMs often issue Chase coupon codes as well.
Chase Promotional Offers – Get more Chase Bank promotions for mortgage bonuses, credit card offers, and other Chase Bank cash rewards.
How To Get Chase Checking Codes with No Direct Deposit Requirement – Learn where to get Chase codes without a direct deposit requirement if you are unable to set up a direct deposit to get your bonus.
Take advantage of these Chase Bank bonus coupon codes for opening new accounts.