CIT Bank will give you a cash bonus of up to $400 and an interest rate of 1.05% APY when you open and fund a High Yield Savings Account with a minimum of $15,000 by June 30, 2017, and maintain a qualifying balance for 3 monthly statement cycles.
Updated 6/5/2017 – Increased Offer: There is now a $425 CIT Spring Savings Account Bonus available through July 14, 2017, with the same requirements as the $400 offer, but your account must be opened with the CIT Bank Promotional Code BONUS17 in order to qualify.
These CIT Bank bonus offers are available nationwide to anybody in the U.S.A.
There are no fees to open or maintain a High Yield Savings Account with CIT Bank.
However, to qualify for the bonus, you’ll need to make an initial minimum deposit of at least $15,000.
Updated 4/3/2017: CIT Bank has changed the bonus tiers to a $100 bonus for $15K+, $250 bonus for $100K+, and $400 bonus for $300K+.
How To Earn CIT Bank High Yield Savings Account Bonus
Just visit this CIT Savings Promotional Link to open your High Yield Savings Account online today with CIT Bank.
1. Open and fund a High Yield Savings Account by June 30, 2017.
2. You must make a minimum initial deposit of at least $15,000 with qualifying funds that are not already on deposit or held at CIT Bank or OneWest Bank by June 30, 2017.
3. Maintain at least a $15,000 minimum qualifying average monthly balance for 3 monthly statement cycles.
4. The lowest average monthly balance from among the first 3 monthly statement cycles will determine the bonus amount.
- $15,000 – $99,999 Average Monthly Cash Balance = $100 Bonus.
- $100,000 – $299,999 Average Monthly Cash Balance = $250 Bonus.
- $300,000 or more Average Monthly Cash Balance = $400 Bonus.
5. Any bonus for which you qualify will be deposited to the account within 30 days of the end of the third monthly statement cycle.
If the opening deposit is less than $15,000, if the account is closed prior to the end of the third statement cycle, or if the average monthly balance from any of the first 3 statement cycles is less than $15,000, the account will be deemed ineligible for a bonus payment.
How they calculate the average monthly balance for each statement cycle: at the end of each day, the High Yield Savings account balance is recorded. When the statement cycle ends these end-of-day balances are added together and then divided by the number of days in the statement cycle to determine the average monthly balance.
CIT Bank High Yield Savings Account Details
- No fees to open or maintain account.
- Daily compounding interest.
- FDIC insured.
- Low opening deposit of $100.
Open a High Yield Savings Account by June 30, 2017, to get a 1.05% APY and up to a $400 cash bonus from CIT Bank.
If you don’t have quite that much cash to deposit, you may wish to consider this Northpointe Bank Bonus instead to earn a 5% APY.
A special thank you goes out to Doctor Of Credit for posting about the High Yield Savings Account promotion.
Take advantage of this CIT Bank Savings Account promotion for a limited time.