The Community First Credit Union of Florida is offering $25 checking account referral bonuses for both parties.
Plus, anybody who qualifies for membership can earn up to $50 in bonus cash for opening a Free Checking Account with Community First CU.
Community First CU Membership
Membership with Community First is open to anyone who lives or works in Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, or St. Johns counties in Florida.
An initial deposit of $5 to be held in your Community First Share account is required for membership.
$50 Community First Free Checking Account Bonus
Visit this Community First $50 Free Checking Link to earn $50 in bonus cash.
If you apply in person, you must mention this special offer.
- $25 cash bonus for opening a new Checking account with a $25 minimum deposit.
- $25 cash bonus for a Direct Deposit of at least $300.
A $25 minimum deposit is required to open a new Community First checking account.
In addition to the $50 new account bonus, you can also participate in the referral program to earn an extra $25 bonus.
How To Earn $25 Referral Bonuses
1. Complete the referral coupon and give it to a friend to open a Community First Credit Union checking account.
2. Your friend must present the coupon when opening a new Community First Credit Union checking account to receive a $25 bonus. They’ll validate the coupon and send you an email confirmation.
3. On your next visit to Community First Credit Union, present your confirmation email in-person, and they’ll give you a $25 bonus for referring a friend.
Check out this Community First Referral Bonus and download your referral coupon today.
Current members will get a $25 bonus for every referral that opens a new checking account.
Plus, new checking account customers will get a $25 bonus too.
If you are a Community First member, please feel free to post your contact information in the comments section below this article, so that potential new members may contact you to request a referral.
Community First Referral Program Details
The $25 bonus cash will be deposited to your primary Share account statement address within 90 days of your referral opening a new checking account with Community First.
You must open and fund a new checking account and the account must remain open and in good standing for 60 days.
Within 90 days of opening your new account, a $25 bonus cash reward will be deposited in your checking account.
You are not eligible for this offer if you were a signer on a Community First Credit Union of Florida account that was closed within the last year.
Review these other Credit Union Bonus Offers for more referral promotions and checking account promotions for new members.
Participate in the Community First Credit Union of Florida referral program today.