The Community First Credit Union of Florida is offering $25 checking account referral bonuses for both parties.
Plus, anybody who qualifies for membership can earn up to $100 in bonus cash for opening a Free Checking Account with Community First CU.
Community First CU Membership
Membership with Community First is open to anyone who lives or works in Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam, or St. Johns counties in Florida.
An initial deposit of $5 to be held in your Community First Share account is required for membership.
$100 Community First Free Checking Account Bonus
Visit this Community First $100 Free Checking Link and use promo code CHK2014 when applying online to earn up to $100 in bonus cash.
If you apply in person, you must mention this special offer.
- $25 bonus for opening new checking account with $25 deposit or more.
- $25 bonus for recurring direct deposits of $300 or more.
- $50 dining card for ordering a debit card at time of new checking account opening
- $25 extra bonus for being referred or referring new members to open a checking account.
How To Earn $25 Referral Bonuses
1. Complete the referral coupon and give it to a friend to open a Community First Credit Union checking account.
2. Your friend must present the coupon when opening a new Community First Credit Union checking account to receive a $25 Visa Gift Card. They’ll validate the coupon and send you an email confirmation.
3. On your next visit to Community First Credit Union, present your confirmation email in-person, and they’ll give you a $25 Visa Gift Card for referring a friend.
Check out this Community First Referral Bonus and download your referral coupon today (please note that there is a discrepancy with the expiration date in the fine print, but it looks like it simply has not been updated, because they are openly promoting this offer on their website).
Current members will get a $25 Visa Gift Card for every referral that opens a new checking account.
Plus, new checking account customers will get a $25 Visa Gift Card too.
If you are a Community First member, please feel free to post your contact information in the comments section below this article, so that potential new members may contact you to request a referral.
Community First Referral Program Details
A $5 initial deposit (to be held in the new member’s primary Share account) is required for membership.
The new member must open a checking account with a $25 minimum deposit and keep it open for a minimum of 6 months.
If the checking account is closed prior to the first 6 months of the account-opening date, then a Community First early account closure fee applies.
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
There is a limit of 1 $25 gift card per member at the time of account opening.
A new member can only be referred by 1 existing member.
The referring member must provide a valid email address to receive confirmation.
If no email address is given, it is the new member’s responsibility to notify the referring member that they have opened an account.
This offer expires on December 31, 2014.
Review these other Credit Union Bonus Offers for more referral promotions and checking account promotions for new members.
Participate in the Community First Credit Union of Florida referral program today.