Consumers Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus for both parties when a current member refers a new member to open a Consumers Credit Union Rewards Checking account.
Consumers Credit Union offers an open membership regardless of where you live or work, and anyone can become a member when you pay a 1-time $5 fee to their sponsor, the Consumers Cooperative Association, and then deposit and maintain a minimum of $5 in your Membership Share/Savings Account.
How To Earn Consumers Credit Union Referral Bonuses
1. A current member must refer a new member who is age 18 or older to Consumers Credit Union.
2. The new member must open a CCU Rewards Checking account.
3. The new member must meet the Rewards Checking requirements for the first 2 full months of membership.
If these requirements are met, Consumers Credit Union will deposit $50 in both of your accounts.
You can refer as many new members as you like and earn a $50 bonus for each new referral.
A new member is defined as anyone who has not had an active Consumers Credit Union account for 1 year or more.
A new CCU Rewards Checking account is required to be eligible for the $50/$50 cash income incentive for new and referring members.
Check out more details on this $50 Consumers Credit Union Bonus and please feel free to exchange referrals in the comments section below this article.
Consumers Credit Union Rewards Checking Requirements
The Rewards Checking requirements are as follows:
1. Complete at least 12 Debit/Check Card Point-of-Sale purchases (transactions must be made without using your Personal Identification Number, or PIN, to count towards the minimum of 12 and must post and clear your account on or before the last day of the calendar month).
2. Each calendar month, 1 direct deposit OR 1 ACH debit OR 1 bill payment when using Consumers Credit Union’s free online bill payment system must post and clear.
3. Access Online Banking at least once each calendar month.
4. Receive Electronic Statements (enroll + accept the disclosure).
You’ll earn a high rate of interest with no minimum balance and no monthly fees.
Effective as of August 1, 2011, the Rewards Checking rates are as follows:
- 4.09% APY for deposits up to $10,000 for members meeting the qualification requirements.
- 1.59% APY for balances between $10,000.01 and $25,000 for members meeting the qualification requirements.
- 0.76% APY for balances in excess of $25,000 for members meeting the qualification requirements.
- 0.05% APY for members who do not meet the qualification requirements.
Take advantage of the Consumers Credit Union referral program to earn $50 bonuses for both parties.
Review these additional Credit Union Promotions and banking bonuses.
Please feel free to exchange Consumers Credit Union referrals in the comments section.