EverBank High Interest Checking is offering a $50 satisfaction guarantee bonus if you open and close your High Interest Checking Account from EverBank.
Open an EverBank High Interest Checking Account, and if you’re not completely satisfied in 3 months, you can close your account to receive a $50 satisfaction guarantee cash reward.
How to Get Your EverBank $50 Checking Reward
1. Visit the EverBank Homepage and click through to the “High Interest Checking Account” link under Checking & Savings in the center of the page.
2. Apply online for your new EverBank High Interest Checking Account.
3. Try the High Interest Checking Account for 3 months.
4. To qualify for the $50 satisfaction guarantee, you must use the Online Bill Pay feature at least 3 times within the first 3 months, and you must close your account and notify EverBank of your reason for doing so within 30 days of the 3-month anniversary of your account opening date.
5. If you’re not completely satisfied, EverBank will then send you a check for $50 just for trying the High Interest Checking Account.
It’s important to understand that you’ll only pay no fees for the optional Online Bill Pay when you maintain a minimum average monthly balance of at least $5,000, or you’ll otherwise have to pay $8.95 per month should your balance drop below the minimum.
If you don’t want to deposit the $5,000 minimum to avoid the Online Bill Pay fees, you can sign up for Online Bill Pay during the 3rd month of your account membership and make your 3 bill payments, so that you’ll only pay the $8.95 fee for the third and last month before closing your account.
This offer is limited to 1 per household, and it is not valid with any other EverBank offer.
Take advantage of this EverBank bonus offer to get $50 cash back if you open and close a High Interest Checking Account, or keep your account open and enjoy the features of your EverBank high-interest checking account.
Open your EverBank High Interest Checking Account today to qualify for the $50 satisfaction guarantee, if you’re not satisfied with your account.