HSBC Bank will give you a $350 bonus when you open a new HSBC Choice Checking, Advance, or Premier relationship and either make qualifying bill payments or set up a direct deposit, valid through November 18, 2016.
This offer is available nationwide to anybody in the U.S.A. who wants to open an HSBC Bank checking account.
How To Qualify for $350 HSBC Bank Checking Bonus
1. Visit this Promotional Link to apply online for your account.
2. Begin a new HSBC Choice Checking, Advance, or Premier Relationship by opening a corresponding HSBC checking account from September 6, 2016, through November 18, 2016.
3. Complete 1 of the Following Actions:
- Pay at least 2 bills per month from your new HSBC checking account via HSBC’s online Bill Pay for 3 consecutive months within 120 calendar days of account opening.
- Receive at least 1 qualifying direct deposit per month into your new HSBC checking account for 3 consecutive months within 120 calendar days of account opening. A minimum cumulative amount of $3,000 is required.
4. Qualified customers will automatically receive a $350 welcome deposit into your new HSBC checking account approximately 8 weeks after completing all offer requirements.
Customers who held any HSBC personal account between June 6, 2016, and September 6, 2016, are not eligible for this offer.
A monthly maintenance fee will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained for your account relationship.
HSBC Choice Checking, Advance, or Premier account must be open and in good standing at the time of gift fulfillment.
There is a limit of 1 welcome deposit of $350 per customer, including all individual and joint accounts – the first line name on the joint account is considered the customer for gift purposes.
The welcome deposit to your HSBC checking account will be reported on the applicable IRS forms.
This offer cannot be combined with other deposit account opening offers.
Qualifying Direct Deposits
Qualifying direct deposits are electronic deposits of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government into your HSBC checking account.
HSBC Checking Relationship Requirements
To avoid a monthly $15 maintenance fee for Choice Checking, you need to maintain direct deposit or $1,500 in total combined personal deposit and investment balances.
To qualify for an HSBC Advance relationship, you need to open an HSBC Advance checking account and maintain combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances of at least $10,000 OR at least $5,000 with a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an HSBC Advance checking account at least once per monthly cycle. Business owners may use your HSBC commercial balances to qualify for a personal HSBC Advance relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $25 will be incurred if minimum balance or minimum balance with direct deposit requirement is not met.
To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you need to open an HSBC Premier checking account and maintain $100,000 in combined U.S. personal deposit and investment balances. Business owners may use your commercial balances to qualify for a personal Premier relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained.
HSBC customers can also participate in the HSBC Share the Experience Program to earn referral bonuses from HSBC Bank.
A special thank you goes out to Doctor Of Credit for posting about this offer.