The Santander Bank Goal Savings account offers up to $125 in annual bonus cash based on your account’s yearly balance increase.
Santander Goal Savings accounts offer rewards for saving each year when your savings increase by $2,500 or more.
Just set up a least 1 recurring monthly automatic transfer from a Santander Checking account or from an account at another financial institution to qualify.
Check out this Santander Goal Savings Account Promotion to qualify for this savings increase bonus each year.
You’ll earn the following bonus amounts based on how much your savings increase:
- $12.50 bonus for a $2,500 to $4,999.99 increase in savings
- $25 bonus for a $5,000 to $7,499.99 increase in savings
- $37.50 bonus for a $7,500 to $9,999.99 increase in savings
- $50 bonus for a $10,000 to $14,999.99 increase in savings
- $75 bonus for a $15,000 to $24,999.99 increase in savings
- $125 bonus for a $25,000 increase and above in savings
There is no monthly maintenance fee when you establish at least 1 recurring automatic transfer.
A $10 minimum opening balance is required.
Santander Goal Savings Account Bonus Details
The Santander Goal Savings account will be reviewed annually to determine your eligibility for the bonus.
In order to be eligible for the bonus, you must have:
1. A Santander Checking account open at the time the Interest Bonus is credited.
2. At least 1 automatic recurring transfer per month into the Santander Goal Savings account from a Santander Checking account or via ACH transfer from another financial institution.
The increase in your account balance from the previous year will be reviewed to determine the amount of the bonus to be credited.
For the first year that your account is open, the average daily balance of the statement cycle ending on or after the account opening anniversary date will be reviewed.
If the average daily balance falls into one of the bonus tiers, the applicable bonus will be credited to your account.
In the second and subsequent years that your Santander Goal Savings account is open, and for accounts that are converted into a Santander Goal Savings from another type of account, the bonus will be determined based on how much the balance of the account has increased from year to year based on comparing your average daily balance from year to year.
A bonus will be credited to your Santander Goal Savings account every year if the average daily balance increase from year to year falls into one of the bonus tiers.
If the average daily balance increase from year to year is below $2,500, no bonus will be credited to the account for that year.
The bonus will be credited to the Santander Goal Savings account within 60 days after each account opening anniversary date.
Take advantage of the Santander Bank Goal Savings account to earn up to $125 in cash bonuses each year that you increase your savings.
Review these additional Banking Bonus Rewards for more cash bonuses with banking institutions.
Sign up for your Santander Goal Savings account today.