TD Bank is once again offering the Summer Reading Program for kids to receive a $10 bonus in a Young Saver Account, valid through September 30, 2013.
Here’s How Kids Can Earn $10 from TD Bank
1. Read 10 books this summer.
2. Print out the Summer Reading Form from TD Bank.
3. Write down the names of the books in the Summer Reading Form.
4. Take the Summer Reading Form to your nearest TD Bank to get the $10 bonus.
5. The $10 will be deposited into a new or existing Young Saver Account.
Check out this TD Bank Summer Reading Program to get a $10 banking bonus for your kids.
Only 1 coupon is allowed per customer during the promotional period.
This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
Readers must be 18 years of age or younger to participate.
You must bring a form of ID for your child to open a new account.
Take advantage of the Summer Reading Program from TD Bank to help your kid earn a $10 bonus in a Young Saver Account.
Review our Bank Promotional Deals for more banking bonuses and bank promos.
Get your kids reading this summer to earn the TD Bank Summer Reading Program bonus.