Washington Federal is offering a free Amazon Kindle when you open a new checking account through May 31, 2012.
Washington Federal has branch locations in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.
How To Get This Washington Federal Bonus
1. Visit a Washington Federal branch to open a new consumer checking account between March 1, 2012, and May 31, 2012.
2. Open a Simple or Performance Checking Account and receive a Kindle ($79 value).
3. Open a Stellar Checking account and receive a Kindle Fire ($199 value).
4. You must meet the minimum balance requirements to open.
5. You must establish at least 1 recurring direct deposit of a payroll, pension, or Social Security payment.
6. You must establish at least 2 automatic (ACH) transfers to third parties linked to the account.
7. You must be a U.S. resident and at least 18 years of age.
Once you meet these requirements, your Kindle will be mailed to your account address on file.
The verification process could take up to 2 to 4 weeks.
Please allow an additional 2 to 4 weeks for shipping.
Please note that you will receive a 1099 for tax reporting purposes for the value of the gift that you receive.
Check out this Washington Federal Free Kindle Promotion for more details.
There is a limit of 2 awards per household.
Sign up for your Washington Federal checking account to receive a free Amazon Kindle.