Wells Fargo bank is offering a $150 cash bonus when you open a new Wells Fargo Everyday Checking Account by September 15, 2017, and make 10 debit card purchases and/or payments AND make 2 purchases that total at least $10 using the Wells Fargo Debit Card loaded to your mobile wallet.
This Wells Fargo checking account offer is available only in the following participating locations (branch and online): Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boise, ID; Charlotte, NC; Colorado Springs, CO; Columbus, GA; Denver, CO; Fresno-Visalia, CA; Ft. Wayne, IN; Greensboro, NC; Greenville, NC; Greenville, SC-NC; Harrisburg, PA; Hartford & New Haven, CT; Jacksonville, FL; Las Vegas, NV; Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN; Monterey-Salinas, CA; Norfolk, VA; Omaha, NE; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Reno, NV; Richmond-Petersburg, VA; Roanoke-Lynchburg, VA; Sacramento, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; Seattle-Tacoma, WA; Spokane, WA; and W. Palm Beach, FL.
$150 Wells Fargo Checking Account Promotion
Check out bonusoffer.wf.com/get150/ to apply online for your Everyday Checking account today.
How To Qualify:
1. Open a new Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account or another consumer checking account by applying online directly or in-branch.
2. Fund your new Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account with a minimum of $25 for accounts opened online.
3. Make 10 purchases and/or payments with your new Wells Fargo Debit Card within the first 60 days of account opening.
4. Make 2 purchases that total at least $10 using the Wells Fargo Debit Card loaded to your mobile wallet.
5. Your $150 bonus will be deposited into your checking account within 45 days of completing the requirements.
The 10 debit card purchases/payments must be from the primary linked consumer checking account opened for this offer.
The 2 debit card purchases with the mobile wallet must be a cumulative of at least $10 and are in addition to the 10 purchases/payments with your Wells Fargo Debit Card.
The mobile wallet purchases can be made with Wells Fargo Wallet for Android, Android Pay, Apple Pay, or Samsung Pay.
This offer is available in all Wells Fargo branches or online at https://bonusoffer.wf.com/get150/.
This offer gives customers a $150 bonus with all consumer checking accounts, excluding Teen Checking accounts.
You must be a new consumer checking customer who does not currently have a consumer checking account, and you are ineligible for this bonus if you are an owner, including joint owner, on a current Wells Fargo consumer checking account.
There is a limit of 1 bonus per customer.
This offer is not available for customers who have received any cash or cash-equivalent bonus from a Wells Fargo consumer checking promotion in the past 12 months.
This offer is not available for Wells Fargo team members.
Wells Fargo Consumer Checking Account Fees
Everyday Checking – $10 Monthly Fee
Avoid the $10 fee with 1 of the following each fee period:
- 10 Debit Card Purchases/Payments.
- Qualifying Total Direct Deposits of $500.
- $1,500 Minimum Daily Balance.
- Linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
Preferred Checking – $15 Monthly Fee
Avoid the $15 fee with 1 of the following each fee period:
- Qualifying Total Direct Deposits of $1,000.
- Maintain $10,000 in Combined Minimum Deposit Balances.
- Have a linked Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
PMA Package – $30 Monthly Fee
Avoid the $30 fee with 1 of the following each fee period:
- $25,000 or more in qualifying linked bank deposit accounts (checking, savings, CDs, FDIC-insured IRAs).
- $50,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked banking, brokerage (available through Wells Fargo Advisors), and credit balances (including 10% of mortgage balances, certain mortgages not eligible).
You may also be able to get this Wells Fargo ATM Receipt Bonus for even more rewards cash.
The Wells Fargo Rewards Card is also a great way to earn bonus rewards with Wells Fargo.
Get a Wells Fargo checking account bonus for a limited time.
A special thank you goes out to our reader Alan for alerting me to this offer as well as to Doctor Of Credit for posting about this deal. Alan, who lives in Washington state, says, “I initially received the $250 checking offer in the mail with a personal bonus offer code. However, when I went to the website and typed in my zip code, the $250 offer was available and there wasn’t anywhere I had to enter my personal bonus offer code. So I believe it is available to anyone.”