Wells Fargo bank is offering a $250 cash bonus when you open a new Wells Fargo Everyday Checking Account by February 17, 2017, and make 10 debit card purchases and/or payments OR set up a qualifying direct deposit of $500 to your new checking account within 60 days.
This Wells Fargo checking account promotion should be available nationwide for online or in-branch applications, although it is intended to be a targeted promotion.
$250 Wells Fargo Checking Account Promotion
Check out www.wellsfargo.com/250offer to apply online for your Everyday Checking account today.
How To Qualify:
1. Open a new Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account or another consumer checking account by applying online directly or in-branch (online application recommended to avoid questions about being targeted for this offer).
2. Fund your new Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account with a minimum of $25 for accounts opened online.
3. Make 10 purchases and/or payments with your new Wells Fargo Debit Card within the first 60 days of account opening, OR set up a qualifying direct deposit of $500 to your new checking account within 60 days of account opening.
4. Your $250 bonus will be deposited into your checking account within 45 days of completing the requirements.
The 10 debit card purchases/payments must be from the primary linked consumer checking account opened for this offer.
A qualifying Direct Deposit is your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular recurring monthly income, electronically deposited to your consumer checking account by your employer or an outside agency.
Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a banking location or ATM do not qualify as a Direct Deposit.
This offer is available in all Wells Fargo branches or online at wellsfargo.com/250offer.
This offer gives customers a $250 bonus with all consumer checking accounts, excluding Teen Checking accounts.
You must be a new consumer checking customer who does not currently have a consumer checking account, and you are ineligible for this bonus if you are an owner, including joint owner, on a current Wells Fargo consumer checking account.
There is a limit of 1 bonus per customer.
This offer is not available for customers who have received any cash or cash-equivalent bonus from a Wells Fargo consumer checking promotion in the past 12 months.
This offer is not available for Wells Fargo team members.
Wells Fargo Consumer Checking Account Fees
Everyday Checking – $10 Monthly Fee
Avoid the $10 fee with 1 of the following each fee period:
- 10 Debit Card Purchases/Payments.
- Qualifying Total Direct Deposits of $500.
- $1,500 Minimum Daily Balance.
- Linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
Preferred Checking – $15 Monthly Fee
Avoid the $15 fee with 1 of the following each fee period:
- Qualifying Total Direct Deposits of $1,000.
- Maintain $10,000 in Combined Minimum Deposit Balances.
- Have a linked Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
PMA Package – $30 Monthly Fee
Avoid the $30 fee with 1 of the following each fee period:
- $25,000 or more in qualifying linked bank deposit accounts (checking, savings, CDs, FDIC-insured IRAs).
- $50,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked banking, brokerage (available through Wells Fargo Advisors), and credit balances (including 10% of mortgage balances, certain mortgages not eligible).
You may also be able to get this Wells Fargo ATM Receipt Bonus for even more rewards cash.
The Wells Fargo Rewards Card is also a great way to earn bonus rewards with Wells Fargo.
Get a Wells Fargo checking account bonus for a limited time.
A special thank you goes out to our reader Alan for alerting me to this offer as well as to Doctor Of Credit for posting about this deal. Alan, who lives in Washington state, says, “I initially received the $250 checking offer in the mail with a personal bonus offer code. However, when I went to the website and typed in my zip code, the $250 offer was available and there wasn’t anywhere I had to enter my personal bonus offer code. So I believe it is available to anyone.”