Chase is currently offering a $100 banking bonus for opening a Chase Business Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $500, valid through December 31, 2008.
Just open a Chase Business Checking Account by December 31, 2008, with a minimum opening deposit of $500, and Chase will give you a $100 bank bonus.
Here’s how to get you Chase business checking bonus:
1. Visit the Chase Business Checking $100 Bonus Offer Page to print out your Chase bonus coupon.
2. Bring your Chase banking coupon to your local Chase bank.
3. Open a Chase BusinessClassic, Chase Advanced Business Checking, or BusinessPlus checking account.
4. Deposit a minimum of $500 or more into your new business checking account within 30 days of opening the account with funds not currently on deposit with Chase.
Your $100 cash reward will be deposited automatically into your checking account within 10 business days after the minimum deposit requirement is met.
Chase Business Checking Bonus Details
1. Offer not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer.
2. One cash bonus per person or business entity.
3. Offer only applicable for the following states: IL, WI, MI, IN, NY, CT, NJ, OH, WV, KY, FL, LA, OK, TX, CO, AZ, and UT.
Take advantage of this Chase business checking account bonus offer to get a $100 cash bonus when you open your business account at Chase.
You may also be interested in this Bank of America Business Checking Bonus.