Chase gas reward credit cards offer cash rebates on gas purchases, discounts on gasoline, or other gas savings opportunities.
With the price of gasoline constantly on the rise, one of the best ways to save money on gasoline purchases is with a gas rebate credit card.
Some gas reward cards like the Chase PerfectCard MasterCard offer gas savings at any gas station anywhere, while other gas rewards cards offer gas savings only at specific store locations.
The great thing is that none of these gas rebate cards have annual fees, so as long as you pay your monthly bills in full, you’ll save a lot of money on gas purchases without any additional costs.
Check Out these Chase Gas Reward Credit Cards
Chase PerfectCard MasterCard
Read our full article on how the Chase PerfectCard gas rebate card can Save $180 Per Year in Gas on your gasoline purchases at any gas station anywhere.
- 6% rebates on ALL eligible gas purchases at ANY gas station for the first 90 days
- 3% rebates on ALL eligible gas purchases at ANY gas station after the first 90 days
- 1% rebates on ALL other purchases made anywhere else
- 0% Intro APR for up to 6 months*
- No Annual Fee
- Earn rewards wherever the road takes you with the Chase PerfectCard.
Rebates are automatically credited toward future purchases made on your card.
Take advantage of one of these Chase gas rewards credit cards now to start saving money on your gasoline purchases.