E-Loan is currently offering a $25 banking bonus when you open an E-Loan Savings Plus account prior to December 18, 2008.
E-Loan offers FDIC-insured, high-yield online savings accounts with no fees, and you’ll earn a $25 E-Loan bonus when you make qualifying transactions on your new account.
Here’s How to Get Your E-Loan Banking Bonus:
1. Submit an application for your E-Loan Savings Plus account through the E-Loans Savings Plus $25 Bonus Page prior to December 18, 2008.
2. Make sure you enter the E-Loan promotional code plus25 when you open your account.
3. There is a $5,000 minimum opening deposit and minimum balance requirement for the E-Loan Savings Plus account.
4. The account must maintain at least the original balance for 60 days to qualify for the $25 banking bonus.
The $25 bonus will be posted to the account within 90 days of account opening if the requirements are met.
Qualifying for the E-Loan Savings Plus Account
1. To qualify for a Savings Plus account from E-Loan, you must make regular monthly deposits into your account of at least $100.
2. If you do not have a minimum of $100 per month deposit for over 60 days, your account will be converted to a standard savings account with lower interest rates.
E-Loan Savings Plus accounts are money market accounts that allow up to 6 withdrawals per month.
This promotion is valid for 1 new Savings Plus account per new customer.
Take advantage of this banking bonus from E-Loan to get a $25 bonus when you open a new E-Loan Savings Plus account.