The myFICO forums are currently offering free Equifax FICO scores to all registered myFICO.com forum users as well as any new members who register for the forums today.
myFICO is offering free FICO credit scores to express their thanks to the forum community, to attract new members, and to measure the response of their forum communities, so sign up today for free to get your free Equifax FICO score.
No credit card is required to get your latest Equifax FICO score and up to 2 negative factors, and this is the exact same score you’d get by purchasing your credit score from myFICO.
You will not receive your credit report, and only 1 score will be provided per social security number.
Take advantage of this free FICO score offer from myFICO.com, as supplies are limited to the first 10,000 respondents, so these free FICO scores won’t last.
Here’s How to Get Your Free FICO Score
1. Visit the myFICO Forums.
2. You’ll see the “Get Your Free FICO Score Now!” link on the right side at the top of the Announcements section.
3. Either log in to your existing myFICO forums account or register for a new account.
4. Then return to the FICO Forums section and click on the “Get Your Free FICO Score Now!” link.
5. Next simply follow the instructions and click on the “Get My Free FICO Score” link at the top of the page.
6. You’ll need to enter your social security number as well as your personal information again, and then verify your identity in order to receive your score.
Once you complete these steps, your Equifax FICO score will be instantly provided to you online.
My current credit score as of January 16, 2009, is 809, which is considered to be in the top 13% of FICO scores for U.S. consumers.
Take advantage of this opportunity to get your free Equifax FICO credit score today.
Check out our myFICO Credit Services Review for more information on myFICO scores and credit monitoring services.