The Blue Savings Program offers American Express Blue Card members a variety of discounts.
Updated 4/10/2014: Effective as of March 31, 2014, the Blue Savings Program has been discontinued and is no longer available to any member of the American Express Blue Suite of Cards.
The Blue Savings Program was not an extremely popular program for American Express card members, and with all of the AMEX Offers that are currently available, I guess it became a bit obsolete, so they decided to cancel it altogether.
The Blue Savings Program discounts are available to Blue from American Express, Blue Cash, Blue Sky, and Blue Sky Preferred members.
If you don’t have a Blue Credit Card from American Express already, you can sign up for this Blue Cash Bonus Offer Card to get a new applicant bonus and cash rebates on all of your purchases.
Take advantage of these American Express Blue Savings Program Promotions to save money on restaurants, travel, and merchandise.
The prior URL for the Blue Savings Program was: bluesavings.americanexpress.com/bluesavings/.
Current Blue Savings Program Offers
1. Complimentary room upgrade at Atlantis in Paradise Island, Bahamas.
2. Free breakfast plus $100 toward future stay at JW Marriott.
3. Free breakfast plus $100 toward future stay at Renaissance hotels.
4. Save up to 25% plus free upgrade at Alamo car rentals.
5. 5% off plus $20 back for every $200 spent at Enterprise car rentals.
6. Up to 20% off plus free upgrade at Hertz rental cars.
7. Shop 4 times for a $5 Dunkin’ Donuts gift card.
8. Get a $25 gift card when you spend $100 at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
9. 20% off your order and $10 toward a future purchase at 1-800-FLOWERS.COM.
10. 20% off your order and $10 toward a future purchase at 1-800-BASKETS.COM.
11. $250 onboard credit for Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Get a free $25 Fleming’s Steakhouse gift card, a $100 credit toward Marriott or Renaissance stays, $20 back at Enterprise, a $5 Dunkin’ Donuts card, and more.
Use your AMEX Blue card today to get savings on travel, dining, and more through the Blue Savings Program.