The Carnival FunPoints Credit Card offers up to a $100 bonus off your next cruise after you make qualifying transactions.
Sign up for the The Carnival™ MasterCard® to earn up to $100 toward your next cruise.
You’ll earn 5,000 bonus FunPoints after your first use of the card, which is enough for a $50 credit.
You can earn another 5,000 bonus FunPoints when you transfer a balance of $5,000 or more within the first 30 days of opening your account.
This is a 0% Intro APR Balance Transfer Card that offers a 0% APR for the first 12 billing cycles after the account is opened, so it’s not a bad balance transfer deal, although there will be a balance transfer fee charged for your transaction.
Carnival Credit Card Details
- 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months after account opening (after that a variable APR currently 13.99% – 20.99%)
- Earn 5,000 bonus points when you use your card for the first time
- Earn DOUBLE points on any Carnival™ purchase
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else
- Redeem points for cruises on Carnival™ or other eligible World’s Leading Cruise Lines vacations, hotel or flight discounts, onboard gifts and services, merchandise or gift cards
- No Annual Fee
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details
There is no annual fee for this card.
You’ll earn 2 FunPoints per $1 spent on all Carnival Cruise Lines purchases including onboard purchases charged to Sail & Sign, plus you’ll earn 1 point per $1 everywhere else.
You can redeem your FunPoints for cruises on Carnival as well as other World Leading Cruise Lines, which include Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, Costa Cruises, and the Yachts of Seabourn.
You may wish to check out the Royal Caribbean Credit Card as well if that is your preferred cruise line.
Review the rest of these Credit Card Bonus Rewards as well if you prefer to earn cash bonuses instead.
Take advantage of the Carnival credit card offer to get up to $100 toward your next cruise.