Citi ThankYou Points can now be transferred to participating travel loyalty programs by select card members.
If you are a Citi ThankYou Premier, Citi Prestige, or Citi Chairman card member, you can now transfer your ThankYou Points to select hotel and airline rewards programs.
Participating ThankYou Points Transfer Partners
Hotel Loyalty Programs
- Hilton HHonors – 1,000 ThankYou Points = 1,500 HHonors Points
Airline Loyalty Programs
- Asia Miles – 1,000 ThankYou Points = 1,000 Asia Miles
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands – 1,000 ThankYou Points = 1,000 MileageLands Miles
- Etihad Guest – 1,000 ThankYou Points = 1,000 Guest Miles
- Garuda Indonesia Frequent Flyer – 1,000 ThankYou Points = 1,000 GFF Miles
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club – 1,000 ThankYou Points = 1,000 Qmiles
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer – 1,000 ThankYou Points = 1,000 KrisFlyer Miles
- Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus – 1,000 ThankYou Points = 1,000 Royal Orchid Plus Miles
- Flying Blue Air France KLM
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Virgin America Elevate – 2 ThankYou Points = 1 Elevate Point
Malaysia Airlines Enrich was also a participating partner, but it looks like they have removed them from the list at this time.
How To Transfer ThankYou Points
1. Visit this ThankYou Points Transfer Page.
2. Select a travel loyalty program from the list.
3. Sign in to begin your transfer.
ThankYou Points Transfer Rules
The minimum number of ThankYou Points that you can transfer is 1,000, and transfers must be made in 1,000 ThankYou Point increments.
There is no maximum limit to the number of available qualifying ThankYou Points that you can transfer.
The first and last names on both the ThankYou Member Account and the participating travel loyalty program member’s account must match in order to transfer points using the Points Transfer feature.
There is no fee to transfer ThankYou Points when using Points Transfer.
ThankYou Points will be deducted immediately from your ThankYou Member Account, but it may take up to 14 days for the ThankYou Points to post to your participating travel loyalty program member account.
It’s important to note that taxable points are not eligible for Points Transfer, which includes points received for a Citibank Checking Relationship and points obtained through activity unrelated to purchases made with your eligible Citi credit card as well as bonus points that may be awarded with no spend requirements such as for opening new Citi accounts or for signing up for new credit card account services.