The JetBlue Card from Barclaycard is offering 5,000 TrueBlue bonus points after $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days, plus there is no annual fee.
Apply for The JetBlue Card to get 5,000 TrueBlue Bonus Points after $1,000 in purchases within 90 days.
JetBlue TrueBlue points can be redeemed for any seat on any JetBlue-operated flight with no blackout dates.
You’ll also earn 3X points on JetBlue purchases, 2X points at restaurants and grocery stores, and 1X points on all other purchases.
The JetBlue Card members also get 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases, like cocktails, food, and movies.
The JetBlue Card from Barclaycard Review
Check out The JetBlue Card for the full details of this JetBlue Airways credit card.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking.
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don’t expire. Earn and share points together with Family Pooling.
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases including cocktails, food and movies
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip technology & $0 Fraud Liability protection
- 0% introductory APR for 12 billing cycles on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR will apply, 12.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
5,000 Bonus TrueBlue Points with The JetBlue Card
This bonus offer will allow you to earn 5,000 bonus points after making $1,000 in purchases with your credit card account within 90 days of account opening.
This 1-time offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only.
Your bonus points will be deposited into your TrueBlue account 4 to 6 weeks after your qualifying transactions have posted.
Earning TrueBlue Points with The JetBlue Card
With your JetBlue Card, you will earn:
- 3 TrueBlue points for every $1 spent on purchases made directly with JetBlue Airways.
- 2 points for every $1 spent on restaurant and grocery store purchases as defined by the Merchant Category Code.
- 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
There is no limit to the total number of points that you can earn with your JetBlue Card.
Points that are earned and deposited into your TrueBlue account do not expire.
Redeeming TrueBlue Points for Award Flights
You can easily redeem your TrueBlue points for an Award Flight on JetBlue Airways.
Visit JetBlue.com and sign in to your TrueBlue account.
Click on the “Book Travel” option, and then select the option to search using points.
You can redeem your TrueBlue points for Award Flights with no blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights.
50% Discount on Inflight Purchases with JetBlue Airways
The JetBlue Card members qualify for a 50% savings on cocktails, food, JetBlue movies (not Fly-Fi), and other eligible inflight purchases.
Wireless Internet access and duty-free purchases do not qualify.
Your savings will appear as a statement credit on your JetBlue Card 4 to 6 weeks after your transaction posts to your account.
No Foreign Transaction Fees on The JetBlue Card
There are no foreign transaction fees on your JetBlue Card purchases.
That means you don’t pay additional transaction fees on purchases you make while traveling internationally.
TrueBlue Program Membership for New Card Members
If you include your TrueBlue Account membership number in the credit card application, they will add that number to your JetBlue Card account automatically.
If the TrueBlue membership number that you provide is found to be invalid or you do not provide a TrueBlue membership number, a new TrueBlue membership account number will be assigned to you.
Only 1 TrueBlue membership number will be established per account, and will be assigned to you.
Current JetBlue Card from American Express Members
If you already have a JetBlue Card from American Express, there is no need to reapply.
Your new JetBlue MasterCard will automatically be sent to you in March 2016.
Until then, keep using your existing JetBlue Card from American Express, and all the points that you earn will be transferred to your TrueBlue account.
Take advantage of the JetBlue Card to earn 5,000 bonus points after qualifying purchases.
You can also opt for the JetBlue Plus Credit Card Version, which offers a bigger 30,000 bonus points and added benefits with a $99 annual fee.