PNC Bank offers a variety of credit cards including the new PNC Premier Traveler, PNC Core, PNC Points, and PNC CashBuilder credit cards.
For the launch of their new PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature Credit Card, you can earn 30,000 bonus miles when you make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 billing cycles, which is redeemable for travel rewards at a $300 value.
To apply for a PNC credit card, you must live in AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI, or WV.
You don’t have to be a current PNC Bank customer in order to apply for a credit card account, but the PNC Points and PNC CashBuilder cards do offer special benefits to members who also have a PNC personal checking account and meet certain qualifications.
Check out these PNC Credit Cards to apply online for any of their current offers.
PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature Credit Card – $300 Bonus
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 billing cycles – $300 value when you redeem miles for travel rewards.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 on all purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- $85 annual fee – waived for the first year.
- Redeem miles toward any travel purchase on your card at a rate of 1 cent per mile, starting at 5,000 miles or $50.
- Redeem miles toward travel-related services, gift cards, and statement credits (1/2 cent per mile on statement credit redemptions).
- No limit to the miles that you can earn.
- Exclusive guest perks at 900+ hotels.
If you’re interested in the PNC Premier Traveler card, but you don’t live in a qualifying state or you are looking for an alternative, the Barclaycard Arrival Cards offer similar earning and redemption ratios with a bigger bonus opportunity.
PNC Core Visa Credit Card – 0% Intro for 15 Months
- 0% introductory APR on Purchases for the first 15 billing cycles when you carry a balance.
- 0% introductory APR on Balance Transfers for the first 15 billing cycles when you transfer the balance within 90 days.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount for each balance transferred during the first 90 days following account opening, whichever is greater. After that, either $5 or 4% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater.
- No annual fee.
This is a good option if you need a 0% APR on purchases or balance transfers for 15 months, but the balance transfer option is not as good as the Chase Slate Card, which offers a 0% APR on balance transfers for 15 months with no balance transfer fee.
PNC Points Visa Credit Card
- Earn 4 points for every $1 in qualifying purchases.
- Earn 25% bonus points when you maintain a Virtual Wallet and meet minimum balance, direct deposit, or other criteria requirements.
- Earn 50% bonus points when you maintain a Performance Checking account OR Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend and meet minimum balance or direct deposit requirements.
- Earn 75% bonus points when you maintain a Performance Select Checking account OR Virtual Wallet with Performance Select and meet minimum balance or direct deposit requirements.
- Redeem your points for cash, name brand merchandise, travel, and more.
- No annual fee.
- 0% APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 billing cycles.
It’s important to note that the redemption of 50,000 points is about $100 in value via the PNC Points catalogue, depending on whether you redeem for cash back or gift cards, so this card does not have the best redemption rate, which means the 4 points earned per $1 spent is about equal to the normal 1 point per $1 that most cards offer as their base rate.
However, if you have a PNC Bank Personal Checking Account, then you can at least earn the extra bonus points when you meet the qualifications.
PNC CashBuilder Visa Credit Card – 1.25% Cash Back
- Earn at least 1.25% cash back on net purchases.
- Earn up to 1.75% cash back with a PNC Virtual Wallet or an eligible PNC Checking account when you meet additional requirements.
- Redeem your cash back starting at $50 as a credit to your CashBuilder card account or a deposit into your PNC checking or savings account.
- No annual fee.
- 0% APR on Balance Transfers for 12 billing cycles.
In the past, PNC has also offered a $100 cash back bonus for the PNC CashBuilder Visa Credit Card, but that promotion is not available at this time.
Take advantage of these rewards cards from PNC Bank to get special bonus offers for a limited time.