The Barclaycard Arrival credit cards are designed for travel.
You’ll earn up to 2 miles per $1 on all of your Arrival card purchases.
You can redeem the miles that you earn directly for statement credits toward all of your travel purchases.
Redeeming Your Arrival Card Miles as travel statement credits is the best way to use them, since it allows you to get the full value for your miles.
You can redeem your miles for a statement credit on any travel purchases within the past 90 days.
This includes purchases from Airlines, Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Hotels, Motels & Resorts, Cruise Lines, Passenger Railways, and Car Rental Agencies.
Plus, you’ll get a 10% Travel Redemption Bonus when you redeem your miles toward travel purchases.
Barclaycard Arrival Credit Card Bonus Miles
Barclaycard Arrival(TM) World MasterCard® – Earn 2x on All Purchases – 40,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 within the first 90 days, which can be redeemed for a $400 travel statement credit, plus the $89 annual fee is waived for the first year. Earn 2 miles per $1 on all purchases.
Barclaycard Arrival(TM) World MasterCard® – Earn 1x on All Purchases – 20,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days, which can be redeemed for a $200 travel statement credit, plus there is no annual fee. Earn 2 miles per $1 on travel and dining, plus 1 mile per $1 everywhere else.
Another benefit of these cards is that your Arrival Card Bonus Miles are Credited the Next Day after you make your qualifying purchases to meet the minimum spending threshold.
How To Redeem Your Arrival Card Miles for a Travel Statement Credit
1. Log in to your Barclaycard Credit Card Online Account.
2. If you have multiple Barclaycard-issued credit cards, select the image of your Arrival Credit Card on the left side of your account.
3. Click on the “Manage Rewards” box, which is the 3rd blue box on the right side of your account page.
4. Click on the green “Redeem Now” button under the “Pay Yourself Back for Travel” section.
5. Click “Redeem Now” to select the qualifying travel transaction that you would like to redeem your miles toward as a statement credit.
6. A pop-up box will appear with your available redemption options based on the miles that you have available in 2,500-mile increments. Select “Redeem” by the number of points that you wish to use.
7. The full mileage redemption transaction will appear in your cart for review. Select “Checkout” to finalize your order or “Continue Shopping” to redeem more miles toward another transaction.
8. Once you select “Checkout,” you may review your order and click “Place Your Order” to submit your redemption.
9. You can then review your completed order including the 10% Travel Redemption Bonus Earned for your transaction.
The 10% Travel Redemption Bonus is immediately added to your total miles and available in your account.
This is a nice way to earn some extra bonus miles when you redeem your miles toward travel.
You can also check out Barclaycard RewardsBoost for more ways to earn additional Arrival miles.
Review more details on the Barclaycard Arrival Card Promotions to earn bonus miles on your new Barclaycard account.
Take advantage of the Arrival credit cards to redeem all of the miles that you earn directly toward travel statement credits.