The Travelocity Rewards American Express Card offers enough bonus points for a $100 statement credit on your card.
Apply for The Travelocity® Rewards American Express® Card if you frequently purchase travel from Travelocity.com.
You’ll earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase.
You’ll earn an extra 5,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening.
That’s a total of 10,000 bonus points, which can be redeemed for a $100 statement credit on your Travelocity purchases.
You’ll earn 3 points per $1 on Travelocity purchases and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
Plus, there is no annual fee for this card.
Travelocity Credit Card Details
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase
- Earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on eligible Travelocity purchases
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Points can be redeemed for statement credits towards Travelocity purchases for Flights, Hotels and Vacation Packages
- No blackout dates or restrictions
- No Annual Fee
- Please see Terms and Conditions for complete details
Points can be redeemed for flights, hotels, and vacation packages that you purchase through Travelocity with no blackout dates or restrictions.
You can redeem 5,000 points for a $50 statement credit, 10,000 points for a $100 statement credit, and 20,000 points for a $400 statement credit.
So if you can wait until you reach 20,000 to redeem your points, you can basically double your rewards value toward a $400 statement credit.
Take advantage of the Travelocity rewards credit cards to earn Flight Discounts and vacation savings via statement credits on your card.
Apply for your Travelocity Rewards American Express Card to earn extra bonus points today.