The Upromise World MasterCard has a special offer right now for a $100 bonus after your first purchase on the card within 90 days of account opening.
Updated 6/5/2017 – Card Expired: Please note that the Upromise credit card is no longer available for new applicants. Check out the new Commence Credit Card by Sallie Mae for an alternative credit card that will help you pay down any student loan faster.
Just apply for the Upromise World MasterCard to earn a $100 cash back bonus after your first use of the card within 90 days of account opening.
Plus, you’ll earn up to 10% cash back for college at eligible retailers through Upromise.com, 2% on in-store department store and movie theater purchases, and 1% on all other purchases with no annual fee.
You can redeem your cash back for checks of $10 or more each month, 529 College Savings plan contributions, payments toward student loans, or deposits in a Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account.
Upromise World MasterCard Details
- $100 Cash Back Bonus after first use of card within 90 days of account opening.
- Earn up to 10% total cash back as a Upromise member when you use your Upromise MasterCard on eligible purchases at online retailers and travel partners through Upromise.com.
- 2% cash back on eligible in-store and movie theater purchases.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No Limit to the total cash back you can earn on eligible purchases.
- No rotating reward categories.
- Complimentary FICO® Credit Score.
The regular Upromise credit card bonus is usually only $25 or $50 after your first purchase, but you can earn $100 after your first purchase with this special offer for a limited time.
Check out the Upromise World MasterCard from Barclaycard to get a $100 bonus after your first purchase on the card with no annual fee.
Upromise World MasterCard $100 Bonus Offer
You’ll receive a $100 cash back bonus after you make your first purchase or cash advance transaction within the first 90 days of account opening.
Your 1-time $100 cash back bonus will be reported as pending on your Upromise account by the 30th day of the calendar month following the credit card statement containing the qualifying transactions.
The $100 bonus should be posted to your Upromise account within 90 days of the posted pending transaction.
In order to receive the $100 bonus, you must be a Upromise member within 90 days of your Upromise Credit Card account being issued.
This is a limited time offer that may be cancelled at any time without notice.
Up to 10% Cash Rebate Earnings
You’ll earn cash back on every purchase with no limits to the amount of cash rebates that you can earn.
You’ll earn up to 10% total cash back at eligible retailers through Upromise.com.
Just make eligible online purchases through the Upromise College Savings Program to earn 5% cash back as well as an additional 5% when you use your Upromise credit card.
You’ll earn 2% cash back on eligible in-store department store and movie theater purchases.
Plus, you’ll earn 1% cash back everywhere else that you use your card.
Redeeming Your Cash Back Rewards
You can redeem your cash back rewards in the following ways:
1. Redeem your cash back earnings for checks of $10 or more every month.
2. Contribute your cash back earnings to an eligible 529 College Savings Plan.
3. Make deposits of your cash back earnings into a Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account.
4. Make payments with your cash back earnings toward an eligible student loan.
0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers
There is a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 15 months from account opening.
This offer is valid on balance transfers that are made within 45 days of account opening.
After that, a variable APR will apply, 14.24%, 20.24%, or 23.24% based on your creditworthiness.
$0 Annual Fee
There is no annual fee for the Upromise card.
Get the new Upromise World MasterCard from Barclaycard to earn a $100 bonus and cash rebates on all of your purchases.