U.S. Bank offers several business rewards credit cards including a cash rebate card and travel rewards version.
You’ll earn extra bonus rewards when you apply as well as on all of your business expenses.
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Business Edge Travel Rewards Card
The U.S. Bank FlexPerks Business Edge Travel Rewards Card allows you to earn FlexPoints toward travel rewards.
- Get 20,000 bonus FlexPoints after the first $3,500 in net purchases in the first 4 months
- Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates or online redemption fees
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 spent in net purchases
- Earn double FlexPoints on the category you spend the most on (gas, office supplies or airline) and most cell phone expenses during each billing cycle
- Earn Triple FlexPoints on qualifying charitable donations
- Receive an airline allowance of up to $25 with every award travel ticket to use toward baggage fees, in-flight food or drinks and more
- $0 intro Annual Fee* the first year, and $55 per year thereafter (+$10 for employees)
You’ll get 20,000 Bonus FlexPoints after you spend $3,500 in the first 4 months.
Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates or redemption fees.
You’ll earn 1 point per $1 on all of your purchases, plus you’ll get 2 points per $1 on gas, office supplies, OR airline purchases, depending on which category you spend the most, plus you’ll earn 2 points per $1 on most cell phone expenses.
You’ll also get 3 points per $1 on charitable donations.
There is no annual fee for the first year, and no annual fee thereafter with $24,000 in purchases per year.
Otherwise, there is a $55 annual fee if you don’t meet the spending requirement after the first fee-free year (+$10 for employees).
You can also receive an airline allowance of up to $25 with every award travel ticket to use toward baggage fees, in-flight food or drinks, and more.
Check out these other Business Rewards Credit Cards for more business card promotions.
Take advantage of the U.S. Bank business cards to earn special rewards.