Walmart Credit Cards are currently offering a $25 statement credit bonus when you open a new Walmart Card account online or possibly at your local Walmart store.
You’ll get $25 cash back on your first Walmart Credit Card or Walmart Discover purchase of $75 or more, made on the same day that you open your new account.
This Walmart Credit Card Bonus Offer is now available for online applicants.
However, I have seen this Walmart Credit Card bonus available when you pick up a Walmart $25 Bonus Card Brochure at your local Walmart store, which you can find in the Site To Store section, at the customer service desk, or at a cash register.
There are multiple Walmart card promotions available, so make sure you get the Walmart brochure for the $25 promotional card offer, or if they don’t have this $25 offer at your local store, then apply online.
If you do apply in store, you must pick up a Walmart card brochure with this particular bonus offer, as you will need to have the brochure scanned in order to take advantage of the $25 bonus.
How To Qualify Online
1. Apply and be approved for either a consumer Walmart Discover card or Walmart Credit Card online via Walmart.com.
2. Make a single-receipt purchase online at Walmart.com of at least $75 the same day you open your account via Walmart.com (excluding cash advances, gift card sales, money orders, and gas purchases).
3. A $25 credit to the account will appear within 1 to 2 billing periods after the qualifying purchase is made.
This offer is valid for newly opened accounts only and each account is eligible for only 1 $25 offer.
This offer is valid through December 31, 2014.
How to Qualify In Walmart Stores
1. Pick up your Walmart $25 Card Brochure and apply at any register.
2. Make a Walmart purchase of $75 or more on your new account, while presenting the $25 Walmart Card brochure to the cashier at the time of purchase.
3. You’ll receive a $25 cash back reward check on your Walmart Discover Card or a $25 statement credit on your Walmart Credit Card.
This offer is subject to credit approval and cannot be combined with other offers.
You must apply and be approved for the card in a Walmart store, make a single-receipt purchase of at least $75 the same day you open your account, and have the certificate scanned at the time of checkout.
Purchase must be made using your temporary shopping pass in the store in which you applied, and it excludes cash advances, gift card sales, money orders, and gas purchases.
For the Walmart Discover credit card, the $25 bonus will be added to the cash rebate earned on the credit card.
For the Walmart Credit Card, a $25 credit to the account will appear within 1 to 2 billing periods after the qualifying purchase is made.
The Walmart credit cards also offer additional benefits including 3 cents off per gallon on gas at participating Walmart gas stations, special financing offers, fast cash advances with your Walmart purchases, bill payments at Walmart or Sam’s Club registers, and much more.
The Walmart Credit Card can be used at Walmart, Sam’s Club, and Walmart.com, and the Walmart Discover card can be used anywhere Discover is accepted.
Take advantage of this Walmart credit card bonus offer to get $25 cash back on your first purchase, but remember that you must pick up a Walmart $25 credit card brochure and apply in your local Walmart to qualify for this Walmart card promotion in store.
Both of these Walmart Credit Cards have no annual fees, so these are absolutely free credit card offers from Walmart.
Check out these additional Top Bonus Cash Cards for more cash bonuses when you open credit card accounts.
Sign up for your Walmart credit card bonus to get $25 cash back when you open a new Walmart Store Credit Card account.