You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. BetterBody Foods Settlement – No Proof Required – All persons who purchased BetterBody Extra Virgin Coconut Oil or Naturally Refined Coconut Oil between January 1, 2013, and November 18, 2016, for their own personal or household use, and not for resale, are potential class members and may be entitled to participate in a proposed class action settlement. Class Members with proof of purchase in the form of receipts will receive a cash payment for the amount of their purchases, with no cap on recovery. Class Members without proof of purchase will receive a refund in the amount of their purchase price, up to a maximum of $40, comprised 40% of cash and 60% of gift cards (or 100% gift cards at the claimant’s election). File claim deadline by January 20, 2017.
2. Seventh Generation Natural Products – No Proof Required – The Settlement Class includes all persons and entities who, from November 14, 2010, to October 12, 2016, both resided in the United States and purchased in the United States any of the SVG Products for their household use or personal consumption and not for resale. With no proof of purchase, you can file a claim for up to 10 products and seek reimbursement for 50% of the average purchase price for each eligible product. File claim deadline by March 30, 2017.
3. Johnson’s “Bedtime” Products – No Proof Required – If you purchased any Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Bath Products between July 1, 2010, and August 31, 2016, you may be eligible to obtain $3 for each purchase for up to 5 products without Proof of Purchase and from 6 to 10 products with Proof of Purchase. File claim by deadline on April 28, 2017.
4. Optical Disk Drive Antitrust – No Proof Required – AZ, CA, DC, FL, HI, KS, ME, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, OR, TN, UT, VT, WV, and WI – If you purchased a product containing an Optical Disk Drive (computers or internal/external drives) between April 1, 2003, and December 31, 2008, you can receive up to $10 per drive (Panasonic-brand computer purchases not covered). File claim by deadline on July 1, 2017.
5. Fresh Milk Products – No Proof Required – AZ, CA, DC, KS, MA, MI, MS, NE, NV, NH, OR, SD, TN, VT, WV, and WI – If you purchased milk or fresh milk products, including cream, half & half, yogurt, cottage cheese, cream cheese, or sour cream, at a grocery store or other retailer from 2003 to the present in a participating state, you may be qualified to receive compensation. File claim deadline on January 31, 2017.
6. Automotive Parts Price-Fixing Settlement – Many States – If you bought or leased an eligible new vehicle in the United States from 2000 to 2015, you may be entitled to compensation. The claims period is not yet open (updates to come).
7. Lithium Ion Batteries Antitrust Litigation – If you indirectly purchased a lithium ion battery or lithium ion products, such as a laptop, cell phone camera, power tool, or other electronic device, in the United States from one or more of the defendants between January 1, 2000, and May 31, 2011, you could get money from a $19.5 Million settlement. You can register for this settlement now, but many of the details and deadlines are still pending. At this time, it is not known whether any specific proof of your purchase will be required.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.