Amazon Instant Video is offering a $5 bonus credit when you register your Nintendo Wii for the first time by February 28, 2013.
Get this Amazon Wii $5 Registration Bonus when you register a Nintendo Wii console with Amazon Instant Video for the first time between January 24th and February 28, 2013.
Only first-time registrations are eligible, so customers who register a Wii that was previously registered are ineligible for this promotion.
There is a limit of 1 bonus per customer.
Your credit in the amount of $5 will be automatically applied to your account after successful registration and will be applied to your purchase or rental of eligible movies or TV episodes.
This $5 credit will expire on June 30, 2013.
Once you register your Nintendo Wii, you can watch over 140,000 movies and TV episodes, available to rent or purchase, plus Amazon Prime members can watch thousands of these videos at no additional cost.
This limited-time offer expires on February 28, 2013, at 11:59 PM PST and is available solely to U.S. residents.
How To Register Your Nintendo Wii with Amazon Instant Video
When you click on the above promotional link and follow the Register a New Device button, you will be directed to enter a Registration Code.
You must obtain this Registration Code through your Nintendo Wii system directly from the Amazon Instant Video app.
If you already downloaded the Amazon Instant Video app to your Nintendo Wii, but you did not register your Wii yet, then you can skip to instruction #7 below in the list to qualify for the $5 credit.
If you have not already downloaded the Amazon Instant Video app, you can follow these instructions from the beginning to download the Amazon Instant Video app to your Nintendo Wii and get your Registration Code for the $5 credit.
1. From the Wii Menu, go to the Wii Shop Channel and click Start.
2. Click Get Started on the next page that opens.
3. Click on the Wii Channels box in the upper right corner.
4. Then click on the Amazon Instant Video box.
5. You must then select the Free/0 Wii Points box on the left bottom.
6. Then follow the instructions to download the Amazon Instant Video app to your Wii system.
7. Once you have downloaded the app, you will be able to return to the main Wii Menu, where you should now see the Amazon Instant Video box listed in the menu options.
8. Click on the Amazon Instant Video box from the Wii Menu and then click Start.
9. Once the Amazon Instant Video app opens, the first box will offer the option to Register Your Device.
10. Click on the registration box, and it will display your 5-digit Registration Code, which you can then use to enter at the above promotional link for this offer.
That’s the process to get the registration code from your Wii, and you then just use the code at the above Amazon promotional link to register your device online.