The Marriott Rewards More Stays, More Miles promotion offers up to 30,000 bonus airline miles for your Marriott hotel stays through December 31, 2011.
You can earn up to 30,000 bonus miles with any participating frequent flyer program beginning with your second stay at Marriott hotels.
How To Earn Bonus Airline Miles with Marriott
1. Join Marriott Rewards and/or register for Marriott Rewards More Stays, More Miles.
2. Stay at any participating hotels worldwide between September 1st and December 31, 2011.
3. Earn up to 30,000 bonus miles with a participating airline, beginning with your 2nd stay.
- 1st Stay = Base Miles (your usual miles earnings)
- 2nd Stay = Base Miles + 1,000 bonus miles
- 3rd Stay = Base Miles + 1,500 bonus miles
- 4th Stay = Base Miles + 1,500 bonus miles
- 5th Stay or more = Base Miles + 2,000 bonus miles
Marriott Rewards enrollment and registration are required to participate.
Existing members who are currently earning points must update your profile by choosing miles for your earning option and selecting a frequent flyer program that participates in this program before registering.
Participating air mile partners include:
- British Airways Executive Club
- Delta Airlines SkyMiles
- GOL/Varig Smiles
- Lufthansa Miles & More
- United Airlines Mileage Plus
Take advantage of the Marriott Rewards More Stays, More Miles promotion to earn up to 30,000 bonus airline miles.
If you are not already a Marriott Rewards member, join for free through the Marriott Rewards Referral Program to earn extra bonus miles with your Marriott hotel stays.
Register for Marriott Rewards More Stays, More Miles to earn bonus airline miles for Marriott hotel stays around the world.