The new Orbitz Rewards program offers special rewards earnings on hotels and flights booked through Orbitz.com.
Plus, new Orbitz Rewards members can get a $25 bonus toward your next hotel stay just for joining.
You can also get special Orbitz Rewards Launch Bonuses including a $25 checked bag credit, 15% discount off hotel bookings, 2X rewards on flights, and a $10 bonus on your next flight.
Join the free Orbitz Rewards program to save money on travel when you book hotels and flights through Orbitz.
Orbitz Rewards $25 New Member Hotel Discount
Sign up through this Orbitz Rewards $25 Referral Link to get a $25 bonus when you join the Orbitz Rewards program for free.
You’ll receive a $25 promo code to use toward your first hotel booking.
The $25 promo code is valid for a prepaid hotel booking for a minimum of $100 exclusive of taxes.
This bonus is part of the Orbitz Rewards Refer A Friend program.
Orbitz Rewards Referral Program Bonuses
Orbitz Rewards members can earn $25 in Orbucks for referring your friends, plus your friends get $25 in Orbucks as well, so everybody wins.
Just share your unique Orbitz Rewards referral link with your friends.
When your friends join Orbitz Rewards, they’ll get a $25 promo code to use on their first hotel booking.
When your friends join, book, and stay at a hotel, you’ll receive $25 in Orbucks as well.
Your referrals must make a qualifying Orbitz Rewards Hotel booking within 6 months of enrolling for you to receive the $25 bonus.
Your $25 in Orbucks will be awarded when your friend joins and travels (within 48 hours of check-in to the hotel).
There is no limit to the number of friends and family that you can refer.
However, you can only earn up to $1,000 in Orbucks annually or 40 successful referrals.
Your earned referral Orbucks will be good for 6 months.
Orbitz Rewards Program Earnings and Redemptions
Orbitz Rewards are provided in the form of Orbucks, and $1 in Orbucks is equal to $1 USD in savings on future prepaid hotel bookings.
Orbitz Rewards members will earn up to 5% in Orbucks on hotels and 1% in Orbucks on flights and vacation packages booked through Orbitz.com.
You’ll earn 3% on hotels booked directly through Orbitz.com and an extra 2% when you use the Orbitz mobile apps to book your hotel stay for a total of 5%.
You can instantly redeem your Orbucks earnings for Orbitz Rewards hotels, and you can stack your rewards on top of other deals and savings.
Orbitz Rewards Member Benefits and Exclusives
Orbitz Rewards members get access to special benefits including Orbitz Insider Steals, exclusive promotions to earn extra Orbucks, hotel perks, customer service priority access, and more.
You’ll get a Best Price Guarantee that will pay you 100% of the price difference in Orbucks plus up to an extra $200 in Orbucks on top of that.
You’ll get even more benefits when you reach a higher Orbitz Rewards status by staying more nights.
Just stay 4 nights to become a Star Member and 12 nights to become a SuperStar Member, which provides you with access to exclusive VIP benefits.
Sign up for the free Orbitz Rewards program to get extra bonus Orbucks for new members.
Review these other Hotel Rewards Programs to earn points for stays at participating hotels.
Join Orbitz Rewards to get a free $25 hotel credit and more new member bonuses.