The Bright Start College Savings Program is offering a $500 college savings grant for union members.
Union members with a Bright Start 529 college savings account may be eligible for a $500 grant from Union Plus.
The grant program is funded by a fixed amount of money and will end once the funds are distributed, so take advantage of this offer while it is available.
In Order to Qualify, You Must Meet the Following Requirements:
1. Be a union member or union retiree. For participating unions call 1-800-472-2005.
2. The Bright Start account must be opened by an eligible union member or retiree after July 1, 2010.
3. Your Bright Start account beneficiary must be 12 or under when the account is opened.
4. Have a balance of at least $1,000 in contributions to your Bright Start account. You may combine
totals from multiple Bright Start accounts as long as each plan meets all other grant requirements.
How to Apply:
1. Establish a new or have an existing Bright Start account.
2. Complete the online grant application.
Check out this Bright Start $500 College Savings Grant for more details on how to earn an extra $500 bonus for your college savings account.
You can choose any state plan.
There is a lifetime limit of 1 $500 college savings grant per union household.
You will be notified by mail of your application status within 4 to 5 weeks.
Apply for this $500 Bright Start college savings grant today if you are a qualifying union member.
Review these additional College Savings Promotions for more college discount deals.
Sign up for this $500 college savings grant through Bright Start today.