The CollegeAdvantage 529 Savings Plan $25 Matching Contribution Offer is back through April 30, 2011.
Important Update: This offer has expired. Please review the current Ohio CollegeAdvantage Bonus Offer to receive a cash reward with your new Ohio CollegeAdvantage account.
Just open a new direct CollegeAdvantage account to earn a free $25 matching contribution bonus.
Your $25 bonus will be applied as soon as your new account is established in good order.
No promotional code is required for this CollegeAdvantage bonus offer, as you just need to open an account online.
Check out this $25 CollegeAdvantage 529 Savings Plan Bonus for more details.
$25 Matching Contribution Offer Details
1. The CollegeAdvantage $25 Matching Contribution offer is available to new and existing CollegeAdvantage direct account owners. CollegeAdvantage advisor accounts are not eligible for the offer.
2. The $25 matching contribution will be awarded when a new CollegeAdvantage direct account is opened between March 21, 2011, and April 30, 2011, with a minimum $25 initial contribution.
3. The matching contribution may not be used to fund the initial contribution.
4. To qualify for the match, any new account must be opened in good order. To qualify as an account opened in good order, all required account information must be provided, an initial contribution of $25 made, and the initial contribution must have cleared the bank.
5. Any match will be invested in a CollegeAdvantage investment option and will not be paid out in cash.
6. The $25 match will be invested in the CollegeAdvantage investment option with the largest balance. If a Fifth Third CD was the only option selected, the $25 matching contribution will be invested in the Fifth Third 529 Savings Account Option.
7. The Account Owner will be sent a welcome kit by mail indicating that a $25 matching contribution has been applied to the account.
8. The Tuition Trust reserves the right to stop the program at any time, for any reason, including availability of funds for the program. The program may, or may not, be offered again in the future.
9. The Tuition Trust reserves the right to disqualify any account from receiving the match if the Tuition Trust suspects fraud or abuse of the promotion.
10. Tuition Trust employees and board members are not eligible to participate in the matching contribution offer.
Take advantage of this CollegeAdvantage 529 Savings Plan $25 bonus offer for a matching contribution.
You may also be interested in these 529 College Savings Programs that offer matching contributions for free college money.
Sign up for your CollegeAdvantage 529 Savings Plan today to get a $25 matching contribution when you start saving for college funds.