Current CollegeAdvantage account owners can receive a $50 bonus when you contribute $3,000 or more to your account by April 30, 2012.
Just contribute $3,000 or more to your CollegeAdvantage account to get a $50 bonus that will be applied on or about June 15, 2012.
Check out this CollegeAdvantage $50 Account Bonus if you have a CollegeAdvantage account.
CollegeAdvantage Account Bonus Details
1. The CollegeAdvantage $50 account bonus offer is available to existing CollegeAdvantage direct Account Owners who have an active CollegeAdvantage account opened before March 1, 2012. Note: BlackRock CollegeAdvantage advisor accounts are not eligible for the bonus offer.
2. A $50 account bonus will be awarded to CollegeAdvantage direct accounts meeting the following criteria:
a. Account was opened prior to March 1, 2012, and is in active status.
b. A $3,000 or more 1-time contribution was made on or between March 1, 2012, and April 30, 2012, to an existing account. The contribution was made by check, phone or online at www.collegeadvantage.com. Note: Rollovers from other 529 plans qualify as a contribution. Transfers from another CollegeAdvantage direct or advisor account or reallocations of investment options within a CollegeAdvantage account do not qualify as a new contribution.
3. Only 1 $50 account bonus will be awarded per account.
4. To qualify, the $3,000 contribution must be applied to 1 account and cannot be distributed over multiple accounts.
5. The $50 bonus will be distributed on or before June 15, 2012. Any withdrawal or transfer of the $3,000 contribution prior to June 15, 2012, disqualifies the account for the $50 bonus.
6. The $50 bonus contribution will be invested in the CollegeAdvantage investment option with the largest balance as of June 15, 2012. If a Fifth Third CD was the only option selected, the $50 bonus will be invested in the Fifth Third 529 Savings Account Option.
7. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Account Owner.
8. The Tuition Trust reserves the right to stop the bonus program at any time, for any reason, including availability of funds for the program. The program may or may not be offered again in the future.
9. The Tuition Trust reserves the right to disqualify any account from receiving the bonus contribution if the Tuition Trust suspects fraud or abuse of the promotion.
10.Tuition Trust employees and board members are not eligible to participate in the bonus offer.
Take advantage of this $50 bonus offer if you have a CollegeAdvantage account already.
Review these 529 College Savings Plans to receive free matching contributions on your college savings fund.
Contribute more funds to your CollegeAdvantage account to receive this cash bonus today.