Lending Club is currently offering IRA account investors up to 3% in cash rebate bonuses when you invest in a Lending Club account today.
Just open a Lending Club IRA Account to take advantage of this peer investing cash rebate offer.
Lending Club IRA Account Bonus Details
Lending Club is offering a cash bonus of up to 3% to IRA investors.
IRA investors may be eligible to:
1. Receive a 1% cash bonus for a transfer, rollover, or contribution of $10,000.
2. Receive a 2% cash bonus for a transfer, rollover, or contribution of $50,000.
3. Receive a 3% cash bonus for a transfer, rollover, or contribution of $100,000.
To receive the bonus, all funds must be:
1. Newly transferred between March 15, 2011, and April 30, 2011.
2. Eligible funds must be continuously maintained in your Lending Club account.
3. Eligible funds must be fully invested on the Lending Club primary platform market by May 31, 2011.
Existing account balances and transfers prior to the program enrollment date do not count towards satisfaction of the investment requirements needed to earn this bonus.
The transferred funds that qualify for this bonus offering will be locked for investment purposes only and unavailable for withdrawal from the eligible Lending Club account.
Failure to fully invest the new funds by May 31, 2011, will also result in your forfeiture of the bonus amount.
Transactions in the secondary market (the trading platform operated by FolioFN) do not count as new investor funds or “investing funds” and will not contribute toward the earning of the bonus offer within this program.
This offer may not be combined with any other offer.
There is a limit of 1 bonus per tax ID and a maximum bonus of $7,500 per tax ID.
Check out this 1% Lending Club Investor Account Bonus as well if you want to open a non-IRA Lending Club lender account.
Take advantage of this Lending Club IRA account bonus to earn up to 3% in cash rebates.