The Ohio CollegeAdvantage 529 Savings Plan is offering a $25 bonus when you open an Ohio CollegeAdvantage direct account through December 31, 2011.
You’ll get a $25 bonus when you open a new CollegeAdvantage direct account with a minimum initial contribution of $100.
The Ohio CollegeAdvantage promotional code PLAN will automatically populate the application when you click through the Ohio CollegeAdvantage $25 Bonus Page to begin the enrollment process.
The $25 bonus contribution will be applied on or about March 15, 2012.
Ohio CollegeAdvantage $50 Bonus Promotional Details
1. The CollegeAdvantage $25 bonus offer is available to new and existing CollegeAdvantage direct account owners who open a new direct account. BlackRock CollegeAdvantage advisor accounts are not eligible for the offer.
2. A $25 bonus contribution will be awarded when a new CollegeAdvantage direct account is opened in good order between November 28, 2011, and December 31, 2011, with a valid promotional code and a minimum $100 initial contribution.
3. The $25 bonus contribution will be applied to the account on or about March 15, 2012, provided that the account is still open with the original $100 initial contribution. Any withdrawal or transfer of the $100 initial contribution prior to March 15, 2012, will disqualify the account for the $25 bonus.
4. To qualify as an account opened in good order, all required account information must be provided, an initial contribution of $100 made, and the initial contribution must have cleared the bank. The $100 initial contribution may be invested in 1 or any combination of CollegeAdvantage investment options.
5. The $25 bonus contribution will be invested in a CollegeAdvantage investment option and will not be paid out in cash.
6. The $25 bonus contribution will be invested in the CollegeAdvantage investment option with the largest balance. If a Fifth Third CD was the only option selected, the $25 bonus will be invested in the Fifth Third 529 Savings Account Option.
7. The Account Owner will be sent a welcome kit by mail within 5 to 7 business days after the account is opened in good order. The $25 bonus will be reflected online when it actually posts to the account, on or about March 15, 2012. Account Owners will also see the transaction on your April 2012 quarterly account statement.
8. Tuition Trust employees and board members are not eligible to participate in the bonus offer.
Take advantage of this Ohio CollegeAdvantage direct account $25 bonus offer today.
You may also be interested in these additional 529 College Savings Programs with matching contributions promotions.
Sign up for your Ohio CollegeAdvantage direct account to get a $25 cash bonus reward.