The Bee Account makes it easy to manage your money using the Bee mobile app and the Bee Visa Prepaid Card with no application fee, no new card fee, no monthly maintenance fees, no per-purchase fees, and no reload fees.
Plus, when you download the Bee Account App for iOS or Android and enter Referral Code DZPRWE during the application process, you’ll receive a $10 bonus after you add $50 or more to your new Bee Account.
I’m extremely excited to finally introduce the Bee Account to you. I discovered Bee about a year ago, but at the time, you could only apply in-person at periodically held events in New York City and San Francisco. Now, Bee has gone nationwide, and anybody in the U.S.A. can open an account through the Bee App for iOS or Android. Plus, you can earn a $10 bonus after you load $50 to your new Bee Account.
How To Earn $10 New Bee Account Bonus
2. Start your application on the Bee App and enter Referral Code DZPRWE in the third step of the application process.
3. Once you complete the application, load at least $50 to your new Bee Account, and you’ll qualify for the $10 bonus, which will be credited to your Bee Account in 3 business days.
You may qualify for the $10 bonus when you load the $50 to your new Bee Account at a cash deposit location, by mobile check deposit, or by setting up a direct deposit.
Please note that you will not receive a $10 bonus credit for adding funds from the Bee Vault, from account adjustments, or from fee reimbursements.
10-Step Bee Account Application Process
After you download the app, there are 10 easy steps to complete your Bee Account application.
1. Enter your Email Address.
2. Enter your Phone Number and verify the 6-digit code they text to you.
3. Enter the Referral Code DZPRWE.
4. Enter your Legal Name.
5. Enter your Social Security Number or ITIN.
6. Enter your Date of Birth.
7. Enter your mailing address.
8. Confirm and Submit your information.
9. Create a 6-digit Passcode to access the app.
You’ll instantly be approved for your new Bee Account and gain full access to Bee’s features, plus your Bee Visa Prepaid Card will be sent to your mailing address.
Then simply load $50 or more to your new Bee Account by using your smartphone to deposit a check, setting up a direct deposit, or by depositing cash at many retail locations to qualify for your $10 bonus.
About Bee Account and Features
The Bee Card is issued by Community Federal Savings Bank, member FDIC.
You can manage and access your money anytime and anywhere with Bee using the Bee mobile app and Bee Visa Prepaid Card.
You can load money to your Bee Account with mobile check deposits, direct deposits, and at retail deposit locations (third-party fees may apply).
You can use money available in your Bee Account to make payments in-person and online payments anywhere Visa is accepted, pay bills, mail checks, and get cash at ATM locations.
There are absolutely no application fees, no new card fees, no monthly maintenance fees, no per-purchase fees, no reload fees, and no other fees for typical usage.
You can check out BeeAccount.com for more details about their services, but please note that you can only open a new account through the Bee App for iOS or Android at this point, as they do not offer website applications at the moment.
Bee is brought to you by One Financial Holdings, a venture-backed laboratory for innovation in retail financial services.
Load Money to Bee Account
- Deposit Checks – You can use your smartphone to deposit a check to your Bee Account (Limits: $500 personal checks, $2,500 payroll checks, and $5,000 tax refunds. You may not deposit checks from your own account.).
- Direct Deposit – You can set up a direct deposit with your employer or benefits provider.
- Cash Deposit Locations – Deposit cash at many major retailers (Dollar Tree, Kmart, Walgreen’s, Dollar General, Family Dollar, CVS, Walmart, Meijer, 7-Eleven, and more – third-party fees may apply).
Spend Money on Bee Account
- Bee Visa Prepaid Card – Make in-person and online payments anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Pay Bills – Set up online electronic payments for your bills.
- Mail A Check – Bee will fill out, stamp, and mail a check to the recipient you choose.
- ATM Locations – Use your Bee Account to get cash from the closest ATM location.
Fees for Bee Account
- $0 – Application Fee.
- $0 – Card Purchase Fee.
- $0 – Monthly Fee.
- $0 – Per Purchase Fee (Signature or PIN).
- $0 – Cash Reload Fee (third-party fees may apply).
- $0 – ATM Withdrawal Fee at any ATM twice per month ($2 after that). On your first 2 ATM withdrawals, Bee doesn’t charge a fee, and Bee will rebate any ATM operator fees. Fees apply starting with your third ATM withdrawal each month.
- $0 – ATM Balance Inquiry (Additional ATM operator fees may apply).
- $0 – Over-the-Counter Cash Withdrawal.
- 0% – Mobile Check Deposit with Standard Availability (5 business days).
- 1% of Face Value – Mobile Check Deposit with Instant Availability (immediate).
- $0 – Electronic Bill Pay Service.
- $0 – Mail A Check Service.
- $0 – Replacement Card (7-10 business days).
- $0 – Expedited Replacement Card (3 business days).
- $0 – Live Customer Service.
- 3% of Total Transaction Amount – International Transactions outside the U.S.A.
- $0 – International ATM Balance Inquiry (Additional ATM operator fees may apply).
- $0 – Paper Statement.
Bee Account Referral Program $10 Bonus Cash
After you create your free Bee Account, you will have access to your own unique Bee referral code that you can share with your friends and family.
You and your referral will each earn $10 after your referral adds $50 or more to their new Bee Account.
Just make sure that your friends and family enter your referral code when opening a new Bee Account.
To access your Bee referral code, just visit the “Referral Code” section under “Settings” in the app after you open your new account, and your referral code will also be texted to you upon opening your new account.
A Bee customer may receive an unlimited number of referral credits while the Bee Refer-A-Friend program is available.
You will not earn credits if a referred Bee customer previously opened a Bee Account at any time in the past.
You will not receive a credit for funds that are added from the Bee Vault, from account adjustments, or from fee reimbursements.
You must allow 3 business days for the bonus credits to appear on each Bee Account.
If a Bee customer earns $600 or more in referral credits in a calendar year, Bee will mail the customer an IRS form 1099-MISC showing the total referral credits earned for such calendar year to the mailing address on file with Bee.
If you believe there has been an error regarding your participation in the Bee Refer-A-Friend program, or you have not received a referral credit in error, you may call Bee customer service at 1-866-218-6688.
Please feel free to share your Bee Account referral codes in the comments below this article along with your experience in using the Bee service.
Although there are many prepaid card options available, including the RushCard and NetSpend Card, the Bee Visa Prepaid Card stands out, because it has no typical usage fees like the other cards do, making it one of the best ways to easily manage your money.
Take advantage of this Bee Account $10 sign-up bonus for a limited time while it is available to get a $10 bonus when you add $50 to your new Bee Account, plus you’ll be able to easily manage your money while avoiding fees.