American Express Serve is offering a $50 credit to your Serve account when you receive 2 direct deposits of $250 or more by June 30, 2014.
Plus, you can get a $20 credit with your Federal Tax refund.
To receive this $50 credit from Serve, you must:
1. Sign up for a new Serve account.
2. Activate your Serve Card.
3. Enroll in Direct Deposit that your employer participates in.
4. Receive a minimum of 2 qualifying Direct Deposit transfers of $250 or more to your Serve account, the second of which must post on or before June 30, 2014.
Check out this $50 Serve Account Bonus for more details.
Qualifying Direct Deposit
A qualifying Direct Deposit is defined as a recurring Direct Deposit of a paycheck or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer into your Serve Account.
Transfers and loads from any other funding source (including P2P, credit or debit card, cash, or bank account) do not qualify as load transactions to receive a credit.
Funds transferred via Direct Deposit generally post on the day Serve receives the transfer from your employer.
However, in some instances it may take several days for Serve to receive your employer’s transfer, so you must allow sufficient time for that process to occur.
The $50 statement credit will be posted to your Serve Account within 30 days of your satisfying the above requirements.
There is a limit of 1 $50 credit per Serve Account.
Subaccount holders are not eligible to earn a credit.
It’s important to note that American Express Serve is not a credit card.
Federal Tax Refund $20 Credit Offer
To receive the $20 credit from American Express Serve, you must:
1. Successfully sign up for a new American Express Serve Account.
2. Activate your American Express Serve Card.
3. Select and successfully enroll in Direct Deposit for your 2013 1040 federal income tax refund with your American Express Serve Account information.
4. File your 2013 federal 1040 income tax return by April 15, 2014.
5. Receive your 2013 1040 federal income tax refund by Direct Deposit into your American Express Serve Account by May 31, 2014.
Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply.
Serve Monthly Fee Details and Ways To Avoid Monthly Fee
There is a $1 monthly fee for your Serve account, but there is no fee in NY, TX, and VT.
There is a $0 monthly fee with any direct deposit during your statement period.
There is a $0 monthly fee when you add $500 or more during your statement period.
Check out these other American Express Card Bonus Offers for more rewards promotions.
Get a $50 credit to your new Serve account when you set up a qualifying direct deposit.