Check out these tax day promotions and special discount offers for 2016 tax day relief from a variety of merchants.
You can get various store discounts, restaurant savings, and freebie offers for tax day.
2016 Tax Day Relief Promotions
1. White Castle Tax Day Discount – Save 15% at participate White Castle restaurants through April 18th.
2. California Tortilla – Just say “Tax Man” to get your free chips and queso with any purchase on April 18th.
3. Great American Cookies Tax Day Offer – Free Regular Original Chocolate Chip Cookie for Tax Day on April 18th.
4. Schlotzsky’s Tax Day Promo – On Tax Day, buy a 32 oz. drink and chips at participating locations and get a free small The Original sandwich.
5. Hard Rock Cafe – Get a free burger from Hard Rock Cafe when you sign a song on stage on April 18th.
6. Boston Market Tax Day Offer – Get a Half Chicken Individual Meal with 2 sides and cornbread plus a regular beverage and a cookie for $10.40 on April 18th. No coupon needed.
7. HydroMassage Tax Day Offer – Get a free HydroMassage from April 18th to April 22nd at HydroMassage locations.
8. Fired Pie – Get an 11″ custom pizza (or salad) for only $4.18 on tax day at any location.
9. Bruegger’s Tax Day Coupon – Get a Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40 with a coupon from Bruegger’s.
10. Sonic Drive-In Tax Savings – Sonic Drive-In is offering half-price cheeseburgers all day on April 18th (unconfirmed for 2016).
11. Office Depot Tax Day Coupon – Get 5 pounds of free shredding through April 23rd.
12. Sonny’s BBQ – Get a 1/2 price Sweet & Smokey or Dry-Rubbed Rib dinner with 2 sides and bread on April 18th.
13. Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt – Fill your cup with frozen yogurt and toppings for only $4.18 on April 18th (unconfirmed for 2016).
14. Cinnabon – Get a free bite to eat on April 18th from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at participating locations (unconfirmed for 2016).
15. MaggieMoo’s – Get a free samples of their new ice cream pizza between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM at participating locations (unconfirmed for 2016).
16. Staples – Get 5 pounds of free shredding.
17. McDonald’s – Buy 1 Big Mac or Quarter Pounder with Cheese and Get 1 for only 1 Cent at participating locations only (you may wish to call first) on April 18th (unconfirmed for 2016).
18. Hot Dog On Stick – On Tax Day, Monday April 18, the iconic all-American brand known for its hand-stomped lemonade and made-to-order stick items is offering customers 1 free Original Turkey Dog on a Stick. No purchase or proof of completed taxes necessary.
19. Noodles & Company – On Tax Day, Monday, April 18th, guests who bring in their “little deductible” to a participating Noodles & Company location will receive a FREE Kids Meal with the purchase of any regular entrée. For those filing digitally this year, the Company is also offering an online promotion that gives guests $4 off any $10 purchase placed through order.noodles.com using the code TAXDAY at checkout. The “file online, order online” week-long promotion will run from April 11th — 18th.
20. Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt – On April 17th and 18th, 2016, the day prior to and of the looming Tax Day deadline, Bananas will offer “The CPA” on its menu, an energizing and delicious 16 ounce frostie, featuring fresh strawberries and bananas, with added Red Bull Yellow Edition, to help power through all the paperwork. To top it off, ALL Certified Public Accountants will receive The CPA on the house when they present a valid CPA license at participating Bananas locations on April 17th and 18th, 2016.
21. World of Beer – World of Beer taverns nationwide are offering patrons a free select draught this Tax Day. Guests in Arizona, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia and New York can anticipate $5 off their check in lieu of a free brew.
22. Tony Roma’s – Members of Tony Roma’s Email Club will receive a free dessert coupon on April 18th, and it’s free to join now.
23. Arby’s – Get 2 Gyros for $6 through April 30, 2016.
24. Outback Steakhouse – Get 15% off your entire check for lunch or dinner through April 18, 2016.
Take advantage of these tax day freebies and tax relief promotions for savings from a variety of merchants.
Check out these Free Tax Filing Services as well if you haven’t filed your taxes yet.
Please feel free to leave a comment below if you know of any other tax day promotional offers.