Chase Bank is currently offering a $50 referral bonus to current checking and savings account customers when you refer a friend or family member who opens a new Chase Total Checking and/or new Chase Savings account through the Chase Consumer Banking Refer-A-Friend Program.
Just refer your friends and family to open a new Chase Total Checking and/or Savings account for up to $350 in bonus cash, and you can receive a $50 bonus for each referral who opens a qualifying checking and/or savings account for up to 10 bonuses or $500 in total per year.
How To Refer New Checking and Savings Account Customers to Chase Bank
1. Visit this Chase Checking/Savings Referral Page to get started.
2. Enter your Last Name, ZIP Code, and the Last 4 Digits of Your Debit Card from your Chase checking account.
3. Click the “Get Started” button to access your referral options and share with your friends and family.
4. After your referred family and friends have opened their Chase Total Checking and/or Chase Savings account, Chase Bank will deposit the $50 bonus into your primary checking account within 10 business days.
Please feel free to exchange Chase referrals for checking and savings accounts in the comments below this article to share bonus money with other readers.
Chase Checking and Savings Referral Terms
- The $50 referral bonuses are available to eligible personal checking and savings account holders that hold EMV-enabled debit and ATM cards.
- The referred candidate must be a new Chase customer and open a Chase Total Checking and/or Chase Savings account using the corresponding referral coupon.
- You can receive up to 10 referral bonus deposits (totaling $500) each calendar year.
- Bonuses are considered miscellaneous income, and may be reportable to you and the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Refer-a-friend program is not available for the following customer or account types: Associates of JP Morgan Chase Bank, Legal Entities, Title Companies, Estates, or Minor Children.
Earn up to $350 in Bonuses for Chase Referees
Referred friends and family members can earn up to $350 for opening a new Chase Total Checking and/or a new Chase Savings account with qualifying activities by January 2, 2018.
Unfortunately, the $350 in bonus cash for new customers is not as good as the alternative offer for a $500 Combined Chase Total Checking and Savings Account Bonus that is often available for new customers when applying outside of the referral program (please note that the most recently available link for the $500 combo bonus expired as of 9/22/2017).
About Chase Checking and Savings Referral Bonuses
If you are currently a Chase checking account and savings account customer, you can earn referral rewards from Chase for referring new checking and/or new savings account customers.
There is a limit of 10 customer referrals per calendar year or $500 in total referral bonuses per year.
Your Chase referral bonuses will be credited to your bank account within 10 business days of your referrals’ new account opening date.
The new Chase customers you refer will also receive a sign-up bonus, so you both win with this Chase banking bonus offer.
Request Chase Customer Referrals
If you are a current Chase customer who would like to provide new Chase customers with a referral, please feel free to provide your referral links and/or contact information in the comments below, so that they may contact you to request a Chase customer referral.
If you are seeking Chase refer-a-friend coupons, you may also feel free to request referrals within the comments below.
If you are a Chase credit card customer, you can also participate in the Chase Credit Card Referral Program to earn even more bonuses for referring your friends and family to apply for credit cards with Chase Bank.