CIT Bank will give you a cash bonus of $100 and an interest rate of 1.30% APY when you open and fund a Premier High Yield Savings Account with a minimum of $15,000 by September 8, 2017, and maintain a qualifying balance for 3 monthly statement cycles.
This CIT Bank Bonus Offer is available nationwide to anybody in the U.S.A.
There are no fees to open or maintain a High Yield Savings Account with CIT Bank.
However, to qualify for the bonus, you’ll need to make an initial minimum deposit of at least $15,000.
How To Earn CIT Bank High Yield Savings Account Bonus
Just visit this CIT Savings Promotional Link to open your High Yield Savings Account online today with CIT Bank.
1. Open a Premier High Yield Savings Account using Promotional Code PREMIER by September 8, 2017.
2. You must make a minimum initial deposit of at least $15,000 within 30 days of account opening with qualifying funds that are not already on deposit or held at CIT Bank or OneWest Bank.
3. Maintain at least a $15,000 minimum qualifying average monthly balance for 3 monthly statement cycles.
4. The $100 bonus will be deposited to the account within 45 days of the end of the third monthly statement cycle.
If the opening deposit is less than $15,000, if the account is closed prior to the end of the third statement cycle, or if the average monthly balance from any of the first 3 statement cycles is less than $15,000, the account will be deemed ineligible for a bonus payment.
How they calculate the average monthly balance for each statement cycle: at the end of each day, the High Yield Savings account balance is recorded. When the statement cycle ends these end-of-day balances are added together and then divided by the number of days in the statement cycle to determine the average monthly balance.
CIT Bank Promotional Terms
- Account must be opened with Promotional Code “PREMIER” by September 8, 2017.
- Account must be funded within 30 days of account opening.
- Funds used to qualify for bonus must be new funds, not already or recently on deposit with CIT Bank or OneWest Bank.
- Must maintain a minimum $15,000 monthly balance for the first 3 full monthly statement cycles.
- Limit 1 Premier High Yield Savings account bonus offer per customer. If multiple accounts are opened by a customer, only 1 account will be eligible for the bonus.
- Customers who received a CIT Bank bonus payment or enrolled in another CIT Bank bonus offer between January 1, 2017, and July 14, 2017, (regardless of whether the bonus has yet been paid) are not eligible for this Premier High Yield Savings account bonus offer.
CIT Bank High Yield Savings Account Details
You can enjoy the following benefits when you open a Premier High Yield Savings Account from CIT Bank.
- 1.30% APY on Balances of $0 to $100,000.
- 1.25% APY on Balances of $100,000.01 and more.
- $100 Cash Bonus for qualified accounts.
- No fees to open or maintain account.
- Low opening deposit of $100.
- Daily compounding interest.
- FDIC insured.
- 24/7 Secure Online Banking
- US-based Customer Service
Open a High Yield Savings Account by September 8, 2017, to get a 1.30% APY and a $100 cash bonus from CIT Bank.
If you don’t have quite that much cash to deposit, you may wish to consider this Northpointe Bank Bonus instead to earn a 5% APY.
A special thank you goes out to Doctor Of Credit for posting about the High Yield Savings Account promotion.
Take advantage of this CIT Bank Savings Account promotion for a limited time.