Digit is an online automatic savings tool that analyzes your spending patterns, and then automatically transfers a few dollars from your checking account to your Digit account every few days, based on what you can afford to save.
Plus, when you sign up through this Digit $5 Referral Link and set up an Autosave of at least $1, you will receive a $5 bonus credit in your new Digit account.
Once you create a Digit account, you can also participate in the Digit Customer Referral Program to give your friends a $5 bonus and earn a $5 bonus for each new Digit member that you refer.
Digit is free for the first 30 days, and $2.99 per month thereafter, and all funds held within Digit are FDIC-insured for up to a balance of $250,000.
You may also be interested in this $5 Qapital Savings Bonus to get a $5 bonus when you open a new automatic online savings account.
Digit $5 Sign-Up Bonus for New Users
1. Visit this Digit $5 Referral Link to get started.
2. Enter a Mobile Number and Password to create your Digit account.
3. Set up an Autosave for at least $1 to your new Digit account.
4. Receive a $5 bonus credit deposited directly to your Digit account.
5. You can withdraw your $5 bonus to your linked bank account or maintain it in your Digit savings account.
How Digit Savings Tool Works
1. Sign up for a Digit account online in just seconds.
2. Connect your checking account from over 2,500 banks and credit unions within the United States.
3. Digit will automatically track your spending habits to find opportunities for you to save extra money.
4. Every few days, Digit automatically transfers money from your checking account to your Digit savings account whenever you can afford it, with a no-overdraft guarantee.
5. You can easily and quickly withdraw your Digit savings balance whenever you need it with no fees.
- Digit is Free for the First 30 Days, then $2.99 Per Month.
- Digit No-Overdraft Guarantee.
- Digit Supports over 2,500 Banks and Credit Unions in U.S.A.
- Digit Savings Bonuses Every 3 Months.
- Withdraw Your Savings 24/7/365, as Many Times as You Want Per Month.
- FDIC-Insured for up to $250,000.
- Earn $5 Bonus for Digit Referrals.
- iPhone App Available with Android App Coming Soon.
Digit is free for the first 30 days, and $2.99 per month thereafter.
The subscription begins automatically unless the account is closed before the end of the free trial period, and Digit will send you a reminder ahead of time.
You can withdraw your funds at anytime and as often as you like, free of charge.
Other than the monthly subscription charge, there are no additional costs or account minimums.
Digit Savings Bonuses
Digit even offers Savings Bonuses to reward you for saving.
Every 3 months, you will automatically receive a Savings Bonus based on your average Digit balance over the last 3 months.
You’ll get 5 cents for every $100 that you save.
Although 5 cents per $100 saved seems like a meager amount, at least you’ll get some extra savings for no additional work on your part.
Digit No-Overdraft Guarantee
Digit will never overdraft your checking account, and if they accidentally do, they will pay for any fees.
If they do overdraft your account, Digit will cover the fee, up to 2 times per customer.
Additional Info About Digit
Connect Your Bank Account: You’ll need to connect your checking account with Digit, so that they can analyze your income and spending, and find small amounts of money to set aside into your Digit savings account.
Automatic Savings: Every 2 or 3 days, Digit will transfer from $5 to $50 from your checking account into your Digit savings account.
Access Your Digit Savings At Any Time: To access your savings, just send Digit a “Withdraw” text message, and they will transfer your money back to your checking account the next business day.
Digit Text Message Commands
You must have a phone that can receive text messages in order to open a Digit account, because many of their services require you to send them a text message command.
You simply text Digit at 1-669-400-4677 to send them a command.
Here is a list of Digit’s text message commands and what they do:
- “Savings” = View your Digit savings balance.
- “Checking” = View your checking account balance.
- “Recent” = View recent checking account transactions.
- “Bills” = View upcoming bills.
- “Withdraw” = Make a withdrawal from your Digit savings balance.
- “Save” = Move money into your Digit savings balance.
- “Pause” = Pause saving.
- “Notifications” = Adjust balance updates.
- “Commands” = View all possible commands.
You can also pause your automatic savings, change your checking account, add a user to your Digit account, or change your basic profile information, all from within your Digit.co online account interface.
Digit Referral Program $5 Bonuses
Once you sign up for a Digit account, you can participate in the Digit Referral Program to give your friends a $5 bonus and earn a $5 bonus for each new user that you refer.
Just share your Digit Referral Link with new customers to get a $5 bonus when they open their account and set up an Autosave for at least $1.
You’ll get $5 free for every friend that you refer to Digit, and your friends will also receive a $5 bonus when they join Digit and set up a $1 minimum Autosave, so everybody benefits.
There is no limit to the amount of people that you can refer to the Digit automatic savings service.
Please feel free to share your experiences with using the Digit service along with your Digit referral links in the comments below this article.
You may also be interested in the Acorns Savings Tool to invest your spare change from everyday purchases into a diversified portfolio.
A special thank you goes out to dougaru for posting about this offer in Reddit Beermoney.