Northpointe Bank’s UltimateAccount lets you earn a 5% APY on balances of up to $10,000 when you meet the qualifications during each statement period.
Northpointe Bank is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, but anybody in the U.S.A. can open a new account with them online to earn this high interest rate.
Updated 6/6/2017: The $50 bonus for opening a Northpointe Bank UltimateAccount is no longer available as of April 1, 2017, but you can now qualify for 5% APY earnings on your account balance of up to $10,000 (previously $5,000) with this nationwide offer.
The Northpointe Bank application process is short and easy to complete, and it allows for credit/debit card funding (up to $100) as well as ACH funding (up to $1,000), plus it is mobile friendly.
Open a new Northpointe Bank UltimateAccount through this promotional link to earn a 5% APY on your deposited balances of up to $10,000.
Earn 5% APY from Northpointe Bank UltimateAccount
You’ll get a 5% APY on balances of up to $10,000 if you meet the following monthly requirements:
- Enroll in eStatements.
- Make 15 debit card purchases for a minimum total of $500.
- Make $100 in direct deposits or automatic withdrawals.
Any amount of your balance over $10,000 will only earn a .10% APY.
You’ll also receive ATM refunds of up to $10 per month and person-to-person payment refunds of up to $3 per month when you meet the above requirements.
About Northpointe Bank UltimateAccount
- There are no monthly fees for this account if it remains active.
- There is a $5 monthly fee after 12 months of inactivity.
- Earn a 5% APY on balances of up to $10,000.
- Get ATM refunds for up to $10 per month.
- Get person-to-person payment fee refunds for up to $3 per month.
- Free online banking.
- Free mobile banking.
- Free bill pay.
- $100 minimum deposit required to open account.
- No minimum balance requirement to maintain account or avoid fees.
Take advantage of this offer from Northpointe Bank to earn a 5% APY on balances of up to $10,000.
A special thank you goes out to Doctor of Credit for posting about this offer when there was a $100 bonus available. Please note that the $100 and $50 bonuses are no longer available at this time through any website. If Northpointe Bank gives Maximizing Money the opportunity to offer a higher bonus in the future, we will be sure to post about it.