A SoFi Money deposit account gives you a 2.25% APY on your money with zero account fees or ATM fees worldwide.
Basically, SoFi Money functions like a checking account and provides a free debit card.
However, it pays a much better interest rate on your deposits, so it’s also like a high-interest savings account.
You’ll get the best of checking and savings in one, and the easy-to-use website and mobile app make it simple to manage your money.
Sign up via this SoFi Money $50 Referral Link to get a $50 cash bonus when you deposit at least $100 within 14 days of account opening.
It’s super easy to open your SoFi Money account in just a minute or two, and you do not need to have an existing SoFi product to apply for SoFi Money.
All U.S. citizens and most permanent residents over 18 years of age are eligible.
Once you open your account, you can instantly connect another bank account to deposit the $100 in funds needed to earn the $50 bonus.
After your SoFi Money account is opened, you’ll earn a 2.25% APY on all of your deposited funds with no fees.
SoFi Money Features
- Earn 2.25% APY on all of your money with no minimum balance required.
- Mobile-first banking powered by the SoFi app and SoFi Money Debit Card.
- Use the app to make mobile transfers, photo-check deposits, and for customer service.
- Send money to anyone you need to right from your app, and if they are SoFi Money holders, they’ll get it instantly.
- Pay no account fees or ATM fees worldwide.
- Use any ATM worldwide that accepts Visa, and they will reimburse you for the fees.
- SoFi Money is FDIC-insured up to $1.5 million with additional protection against fraud.
- Get access to exclusive member benefits like events and experiences, financial planning, career coaching, rate discounts on other SoFi products, and more at no additional cost.
- SoFi does not charge foreign transaction fees, but there is a foreign exchange fee of 1% charged by Visa that is not waived.
Get $50 Bonus to Deposit $100 in SoFi Money
1. Visit this SoFi Money $50 Referral Link to open your account.
2. Fund SoFi Money with at least $100 within 14 days of account opening.
3. The $50 bonus will be credited directly to your SoFi Money account.
You will not earn a $50 SoFi Money bonus if you have or had an existing funded SoFi Money account.
SoFi Money Referral Program $50 Bonuses
Once you open a SoFi Money account, you can participate in the SoFi Money Referral Program to share $50 bonuses with your friends.
For each new user that you refer who opens a new SoFi Money account and deposits at least $100 with 14 days, you will both receive a $50 bonus.
You can earn up to $599 in cumulative referral or welcome bonuses from SoFi Money within any calendar year.
SoFi Money referral bonuses and welcome bonuses are each considered miscellaneous income, and may be reportable to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
If you use SoFi Money, please feel free to share your experiences with their service along with your SoFi Money referral link in the comments below this article.
You may also wish to participate in the SoFi Loan Referral Program to earn additional bonuses with personal and student loans.
Check out SoFi Money for a deposit account that encompasses the best of checking and savings in one account that is easy to manage.
A special thank you goes out to our reader Jack for alerting us to this SoFi Money referral promotion, and you may feel free to use his SoFi Money Referral Link to get a $50 bonus when you open your new account.