The State Bank of Cross Plains in Wisconsin will give you a $25 cash bonus when you open a Direct Checking Account with a $100 minimum opening deposit and a free personalized Visa debit card.
The State Bank of Cross Plains has banking centers throughout Wisconsin including Cross Plains, Middleton, Mt. Horeb, Madison, Oregon, Verona, and Waunakee.
$25 State Bank of Cross Plains Bonus Details
Just visit this Promotional Link to review the details of this offer and financial a location near you where you can open your new account in-branch.
- To qualify for the $25 cash bonus, you must open a new Direct Checking Account with a minimum of $100 in new money not currently on deposit at State Bank of Cross Plains.
- The $25 bonus cash will be deposited directly into your account within 2 business days of account opening.
- The $25 cash bonus does not count toward the minimum opening deposit requirement.
- This offer is not available to existing checking account customers with State Bank of Cross Plains or to those whose accounts have been closed within the last 18 months.
- There is a limit of 1 checking account bonus per person during the promotional period.
- The account must be opened in person to receive the $25 cash bonus.
- This offer is good through June 30, 2018.
Direct Checking Account Features
- No minimum opening balance requirement.
- Free personalized Visa Debit Card.
- $5 monthly maintenance fee (no fee for people ages 62 or above).
Wisconsin residents may also be interested in the Midwest Dental Office Referral Program to receive a $20 bonus gift card when you visit the dentist.
The State Bank of Cross Plains offers free checking accounts and savings accounts with all of the banking features you need from a secure local bank.
Take advantage of the State Bank of Cross Plains Direct Checking Account promotion to get an extra $25 cash reward.