Wells Fargo will give you a $300 bonus when you open a new Wells Fargo Business Choice Checking, Simple Business Checking or Platinum Business Checking account, deposit at least $1,000 within 10 days, maintain that $1,000 balance for at least 60 days, and make 5 or more qualifying transactions within 60 days, valid through June 29, 2019.
In order to qualify for this deal, you must open your new small business checking account in person at your local Wells Fargo branch using a unique bonus offer code that is provided via email from the promotional page.
This offer is excluded in the following states: Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, Indiana, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont, and West Virginia.
How To Qualify for $300 Wells Fargo Business Checking Offer
1. Visit the Wells Fargo Business Checking Promotion to request your bonus offer code by email.
2. Bring your unique offer code along with any required business documents when you visit your local Wells Fargo branch to open a new Business Choice or Platinum Business checking account.
3. Fund your new Wells Fargo Business Choice, Simple Business or Platinum Business checking account with a $25 minimum opening deposit.
4. Deposit a cumulative total of $1,000 into your new business checking account within 10 days of account opening and maintain that $1,000 balance in your account until day 60.
5. Make 5 or more qualifying transactions that have posted to the new business checking account by day 60, including: debit card purchases/payments; ACH (Automated Clearing House) credits and debits; checks paid from your new account (deposited and cashed); mobile deposits; wires (credits and debits); and Wells Fargo Business Bill Pay or Direct Pay.
6. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 30 days after meeting the requirements.
- Your unique offer code can only be used 1 time, and there is a limit of 1 bonus per customer.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you are a current owner on a Wells Fargo business checking account, a Wells Fargo team member, or the recipient of a business checking account bonus in the past 12 months.
- This offer will not be paid without providing a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W9).
- This offer cannot be combined with any other business deposit offer.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on your bonus, and Wells Fargo will report the bonus amount as income to the applicable tax authorities as required by law.
Wells Fargo Business Checking Account Options
Wells Fargo Business Choice or Platinum Business checking accounts are the eligible accounts for this offer.
Wells Fargo Simple Business Checking Account
Avoid the $10 monthly service fee if you:
- Maintain a $500 average ledger balance each fee period.
Wells Fargo Business Choice Checking Account
Avoid the $14 monthly service fee with 1 of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $7,500 average ledger balance, OR
- $10,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, CDs, and credit), OR
- 10 or more posted business debit card purchases/payments. This includes posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills from this checking account. This does not include transactions at an ATM, OR
- Linked to a Direct Pay service through Wells Fargo Business Online Banking, OR
- Qualifying transactions from a linked Wells Fargo Merchant Services account, OR
- Qualifying transactions from a linked Wells Fargo Business Payroll Services account.
Wells Fargo Platinum Business Checking Account
Avoid the $40 monthly service fee with 1 of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $25,000 average ledger balance OR
- $40,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, CDs and credit).
If you live near a Wells Fargo branch, take advantage of this Wells Fargo small business checking account bonus to earn a $300 reward.
You may also be interested in these other deals from Chase Bank Small Business Checking and Bank of America Small Business Checking for more incentives for small business owners to open a new checking account.