Become a driver for the Lyft rideshare service to earn a $300 bonus after you complete your first 100 rides.
Just sign up for this $300 Lyft New Driver Bonus to get a $300 bonus after you complete your first 100 rides.
Please note that this Lyft new driver promotion is intended for drivers only, but you can visit this Lyft Passenger Referral Program instead if you are only interested in riding as a passenger with Lyft.
How To Qualify as a Lyft Driver
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Pass free, online DMV and background checks.
- Use an iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Meet your city’s vehicle age requirement.
- Have at least 4 doors, not including jump doors.
- Offer 5 to 8 seats, including the driver’s.
- Have a U.S. driver’s license for at least 1 year.
- Provide proof of insurance and (in most cities) a car inspection.
- Submit a photo of yourself.
- Most cities have local requirements as well.
How To Earn $300 Lyft New Driver Bonus
1. Sign up via this $300 Lyft New Driver Bonus to get started.
2. The Lyft new driver promotional code for a $300 bonus should be automatically entered when you start your application.
3. You must get approved as a Lyft driver within 30 days of your original application date.
4. You must give 100 rides within 30 days of being approved.
5. The $300 bonus will be automatically credited to your Lyft driver account within 1 to 2 weeks of meeting the minimum rides requirement.
Stackable $250 + $300 Lyft Driver Bonus via Swagbucks
You can earn an additional $250 reward if you sign up for the $300 Lyft New Driver Bonus through the Swagbucks Rewards Network, for a total of $550 in bonuses ($563 if you are a new Swagbucks member).
Just search for “Lyft” within the Swagbucks network for more details about this offer.
- $10 (1,000 Swagbucks) will post as soon as your background check is completed.
- An additional $240 (24,000 Swagbucks) will post when you complete your 1st drive within 21 days of your background check being approved.
- Plus, new drivers are eligible for a $300 bonus after you complete 100 rides in 30 days, which is stackable with the $250 Swagbucks bonus.
- This offer may only be redeemed 1 time per user and is only available for new Lyft drivers.
Plus, you can earn an additional $13 Swagbucks Sign-Up Bonus on top of that ($10 new user bonus + $3 referral bonus) if you sign up through this referral link for a new Swagbucks account.
Thank you to our reader Charles for posting about this offer in the below comments.
Lyft $300 New Driver Bonus Terms
- Eligible drivers cannot also receive a referral bonus or another type of promotion (except for the Swagbucks offer) — only 1 code can be applied upon applying to drive with Lyft.
- Lyft driver eligibility and approval is determined at the sole discretion of Lyft, and is not guaranteed.
- The duration of the application review process may vary.
- This promotion runs for a limited time only and may be suspended or ended at any time in Lyft’s discretion.
- The amount of the bonus varies by market and time of application and may be changed prospectively in Lyft’s discretion.
- Only the first 1,000 applicants to apply for this promotion will be eligible.
- The bonus amount is determined by the time, market and code used during your application.
- Bonuses for qualifying applicants will be paid 1 to 2 weeks of successful completion of the requirements.
- No more than 2 rides given to the same passenger will count toward the ride requirement.
- For Lyft Line rides (in available markets) each pickup will count as a separate ride toward the ride requirement.
About Being a Lyft Driver
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through their smartphone app, and passengers pay automatically through the app.
Whether you’re trying to offset the costs of your car, cover this month’s bills, or fund your dreams, Lyft will allow you to be your own boss and earn extra income either as a full-time driver or part-time driver on the side.
Drivers get paid for every trip on a per minute and mile basis, and the money is deposited into your account each week automatically, or you can cash out instantly with Express Pay.
You can earn tips from your passengers and keep the whole amount of any tips on top of the fare earned for each ride.
You can also drive for increased Prime Time pricing during peak hours, so that you make more with Lyft.
Lyft also provides additional insurance policies, at no cost to the driver, so if you already carry commercial insurance or personal coverage providing specific coverage for ridesharing, Lyft’s policy will continue to be excess to your insurance coverage.
If you decide to drive for Lyft or another rideshare company, you may also wish to implement Cargo Rideshare Retail Displays in your vehicle to earn extra income.