Validated automatically pays your transportation expenses for Uber, Lyft, SpotHero and other services when you visit participating shops or restaurants and hit their spending target on your linked debit or credit card.
$5 Validated Sign-Up Bonus: You can now get a $5 bonus credit when you sign up for a free Validated account and link a card, plus you can get an additional $2 credit for each new user that you refer who signs up for Validated and links a card. To earn the $5 new user bonus, please feel free to request a referral text by sending your mobile phone number to MaximizingMoney@gmail.com (please indicate it’s for Validated).
Validated Mobility Rewards are currently available in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington D.C.
Validated is absolutely free to use to earn Mobility Credits.
All you have to do is link your debit or credit cards to your Validated account, and when you meet the spending requirements at participating businesses, you’ll automatically receive your Mobility Credits.
You can then redeem your Validated Mobility Credits toward transportation services that you use on a regular basis.
Plus, Validated will even retroactively validate you for your visits to participating merchants within the past 30 days for each newly linked debit card or credit card.
Updated 2/23/2018 – Validated $5 Sign-Up Bonus and $2 Referral Credits Now Available: Validated has introduced Ride Gifts, their brand new referral program, which provides new users with a $5 sign-up bonus for joining Validated and linking a card, and offers current users $2 in referral credits for every referred new user that you provide.
Updated 3/5/2018 – Changes to Uber Redemptions: Uber recently made a series of changes to their platform that have made it impossible for Validated to reliably support $5 and $10 redemptions. This means that you will be required to accumulate at least $25 in Validated Mobility Credits before you will be able to redeem them to Uber. The other alternative is to redeem your Mobility Credits to Lyft, which still supports the lower redemption amounts. Supporting Uber is important to Validated, and they are working hard to bring back $5 and $10 redemptions. Until that time, give Lyft, Reachnow or Biketown (if you’re in Portland) a try or stack up those credits until you hit $25.
How To Get $5 Validated New User Bonus
1. Please request a referral text by sending your mobile phone number to MaximizingMoney@gmail.com and indicating you need a Validated referral.
2. I will send you a referral link via the Validated app, which you will receive as a text message.
3. Sign up for Validated through the referral text link and create your free account.
4. You must link your first debit or credit card to your new Validated account in order to qualify.
5. The $5 bonus credit will be added to your new Validated account after you link your first card – that’s on top of the credits you’ll earn for any qualifying purchases that you’ve made in the last 30 days on your newly linked card.
6. You can redeem your $5 in bonus credits plus any other credits that you earn toward the transportation service of your choice, such as Uber or Lyft.
About Validated Mobility Rewards
Validated is a free mobile service that lets shops and restaurants pay for your transportation costs, so that you can shop and dine at Validated businesses and earn credits to pay for car-share, ride-share, bike-share, mass transit, parking, and more.
Validated helps brick and mortar businesses get paying customers to come through their doors, while reimbursing customers for their transportation or parking costs associated with visiting a business.
It’s free to sign up for a Validated account, and once you link your debit cards and/or credit cards, you’ll automatically receive Mobility Credits when you hit spending targets at participating businesses.
There is no need to scan your receipts or validate anything with the merchant, as your purchases are automatically tracked at participating businesses on your linked cards, and you’ll receive Mobility Credits whenever you meet the spending requirements.
These Mobility Credits can then be redeemed toward the transportation or parking services of your choice, so that you get reimbursed for your transportation costs.
You can redeem your Mobility Credits immediately or stack them together until you are ready to use them at a later time, as they never expire.
Validated is a great way to get paid for your transportation costs when you visit popular merchants.
How Validated Works
1. Browse through the best shops, restaurants, nightclubs and other businesses in your city within your Validated mobile account.
2. Visit participating businesses and hit their spending targets on your linked debit or credit card when you shop and dine at participating locations.
3. Validated will automatically track your qualified spending on your linked debit or credit cards, and they will send you a text when you earn reward credits.
4. Redeem your reward credits with your preferred transportation or parking provider.
How To Sign Up for Validated
1. To get sign up for your free Validated account, you start by entering your mobile phone number at Validated.co, and they’ll send you a link to use for registration.
2. You’ll be required to accept text notifications, as that is how Validated communicates with you for various functions.
3. You’ll then have to link your main bank account or credit card account, which they will use to automatically track your spending at participating merchants in order to provide Mobility Credits when you meet spending requirements.
4. Once your debit or credit card is linked, all of your validations will be processed automatically when you meet spending requirements at participating businesses.
5. To get you started, Validated will even retroactively validate you for your visits to qualifying merchants within the past 30 days with each newly linked card (you can link multiple cards).
Examples of Actual Mobility Credits Being Provided
Here are some examples of currently available Validated Mobility Rewards:
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $20, Get $2; Spend $55, Get $5.
- GameStop: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $20, Get $2; Spend $55, Get $5.
- Urban Outfitters: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $50, Get $2; Spend $90, Get $4.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $60, Get $2; Spend $100, Get $5.
- Rag & Bone: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $90, Get $8; Spend $150, Get $15.
- AT&T: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $20, Get $2; Spend $55, Get $5.
- Nordstrom: Spend $25, Get $2; Spend $90, Get $4.
- Lawry’s The Prime Rib: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $25, Get $3; Spend $90, Get $8.
- Billy Goat Tavern: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $20, Get $2.
There are tons of other popular merchants available, and since many of them might be located in close proximity, you could easily earn multiple Mobility Rewards on a single trip, so your credits could really add up quickly.
Types of Participating Businesses
Validated provides Mobility Credits for qualified spending at the following types of businesses:
- Professional Services
Supported Transportation Services
Validated works with the following transportation services, where you can redeem your Mobility Credits toward free rides, free parking, and more:
- Uber – Rideshare Service.
- Lyft – Rideshare Service.
- SpotHero – Prepaid Parking Service
- ReachNow – Rideshare Service.
- Luxe – On-Demand Parking Valets.
- PayByPhone – Digital Parking Meter Payments.
- BikeTown – Bike-Sharing Service.
Please note that not all services are available in all locations, but they are currently working hard to provide support for additional service providers, including mass transit and parking systems.
Currently Participating Cities
Validated is currently available in the following cities:
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington D.C.
Validated Refer A Friend Program Bonus Credits
Validated has introduced a new Ride Gifts Referral Program that allows you to earn additional bonus credits for referring your friends and family to use Validated.
When you invite a new user to try Validated, they’ll get $5 in bonus credits when they create a free account and link their first debit or credit card to their Validated account.
For each new Validated user that you refer, you’ll get $2 in bonus credits added to your Validated account.
To invite your friends, just click on the “Gift Box” at the top of the app and send your friends a referral via text message.
There is no limit to the number of new users that you can invite or the amount of referral credits that you can earn.
You can redeem your referral credits along with any other earned credits toward the transportation costs of your choice.
Please feel free to share your Validated experiences along with your contact information for referrals in the comments below this article.
Validated is an awesome way to get shops and restaurants to pay you for your transportation costs when you visit their locations.
In addition, you could combine your Validated Mobility Rewards with additional earnings from services like Seated Restaurant Rewards and Dosh Retailer Rebates for even greater savings when you’re out on the town.