Validated automatically pays your transportation expenses for Uber, Lyft, SpotHero and other services when you visit participating shops or restaurants and hit their spending target on your linked debit or credit card.
Validated Mobility Rewards are currently available in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington D.C.
Validated is absolutely free to use to earn Mobility Credits.
All you have to do is link your debit or credit cards to your Validated account, and when you meet the spending requirements at participating businesses, you’ll automatically receive your Mobility Credits.
You can then redeem your Validated Mobility Credits toward transportation services that you use on a regular basis.
Plus, Validated will even retroactively validate you for your visits to participating merchants within the past 30 days for each newly linked debit card or credit card.
About Validated Mobility Rewards
Validated is a free mobile service that lets shops and restaurants pay for your transportation costs, so that you can shop and dine at Validated businesses and earn credits to pay for car-share, ride-share, bike-share, mass transit, parking, and more.
Validated helps brick and mortar businesses get paying customers to come through their doors, while reimbursing customers for their transportation or parking costs associated with visiting a business.
It’s free to sign up for a Validated account, and once you link your debit cards and/or credit cards, you’ll automatically receive Mobility Credits when you hit spending targets at participating businesses.
There is no need to scan your receipts or validate anything with the merchant, as your purchases are automatically tracked at participating businesses on your linked cards, and you’ll receive Mobility Credits whenever you meet the spending requirements.
These Mobility Credits can then be redeemed toward the transportation or parking services of your choice, so that you get reimbursed for your transportation costs.
You can redeem your Mobility Credits immediately or stack them together until you are ready to use them at a later time, as they never expire.
Validated is a great way to get paid for your transportation costs when you visit popular merchants.
How Validated Works
1. Browse through the best shops, restaurants, nightclubs and other businesses in your city within your Validated mobile account.
2. Visit participating businesses and hit their spending targets on your linked debit or credit card when you shop and dine at participating locations.
3. Validated will automatically track your qualified spending on your linked debit or credit cards, and they will send you a text when you earn reward credits.
4. Redeem your reward credits with your preferred transportation or parking provider.
How To Sign Up for Validated
1. To get sign up for your free Validated account, you start by entering your mobile phone number at Validated.co, and they’ll send you a link to use for registration.
2. You’ll be required to accept text notifications, as that is how Validated communicates with you for various functions.
3. You’ll then have to link your main bank account or credit card account, which they will use to automatically track your spending at participating merchants in order to provide Mobility Credits when you meet spending requirements.
4. Once your debit or credit card is linked, all of your validations will be processed automatically when you meet spending requirements at participating businesses.
5. To get you started, Validated will even retroactively validate you for your visits to qualifying merchants within the past 30 days with each newly linked card (you can link multiple cards).
Examples of Actual Mobility Credits Being Provided
Here are some examples of currently available Validated Mobility Rewards:
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $20, Get $2; Spend $55, Get $5.
- GameStop: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $20, Get $2; Spend $55, Get $5.
- Urban Outfitters: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $50, Get $2; Spend $90, Get $4.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $60, Get $2; Spend $100, Get $5.
- Rag & Bone: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $90, Get $8; Spend $150, Get $15.
- AT&T: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $20, Get $2; Spend $55, Get $5.
- Nordstrom: Spend $25, Get $2; Spend $90, Get $4.
- Lawry’s The Prime Rib: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $25, Get $3; Spend $90, Get $8.
- Billy Goat Tavern: Spend $10, Get $1; Spend $20, Get $2.
There are tons of other popular merchants available, and since many of them might be located in close proximity, you could easily earn multiple Mobility Rewards on a single trip, so your credits could really add up quickly.
Types of Participating Businesses
Validated provides Mobility Credits for qualified spending at the following types of businesses:
- Professional Services
Supported Transportation Services
Validated works with the following transportation services, where you can redeem your Mobility Credits toward free rides, free parking, and more:
- Uber – Rideshare Service.
- Lyft – Rideshare Service.
- SpotHero – Prepaid Parking Service
- ReachNow – Rideshare Service.
- Luxe – On-Demand Parking Valets.
- PayByPhone – Digital Parking Meter Payments.
- BikeTown – Bike-Sharing Service.
Please note that not all services are available in all locations, but they are currently working hard to provide support for additional service providers, including mass transit and parking systems.
Currently Participating Cities
Validated is currently available in the following cities:
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington D.C.
Validated is an awesome way to get shops and restaurants to pay you for your transportation costs when you visit their locations.
In addition, you could combine your Validated Mobility Rewards with additional earnings from services like Seated Restaurant Rewards and Dosh Retailer Rebates for even greater savings when you’re out on the town.