The Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® is now offering 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days, which can be redeemed for a $400 statement credit toward travel purchases.
Apply now for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to get a $400 statement credit toward travel after $3,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® – $400 Travel Bonus
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® offers 40,000 bonus miles after you make $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days, which is redeemable for a $400 travel statement credit, plus the $89 annual fee is waived for the first year.
You’ll earn 40,000 bonus miles if you make $3,000 or more in purchases in the first 90 days from account opening.
The 40,000 bonus miles equates to $400 off your next trip in the form of a travel statement credit.
This card also allows you to get 5% miles back when you redeem for travel (i.e., redeem 40,000 miles for travel and get 2,000 miles back), which means you’ll get another $20 worth of travel statement credits after you redeem your 40,000 bonus miles.
Another benefit of this card is that your Arrival Card bonus miles are credited the next day after you make your qualifying purchases to meet the minimum spending threshold.
The annual fee will also be waived for the first year with an $89 annual fee thereafter.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus Card Features
- Enjoy 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit toward an eligible travel purchase.
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made while traveling abroad
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.99%, 20.99% or 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness. There is a fee for balance transfers.
Earn Barclaycard Arrival Credit Card Miles
You’ll earn 2 miles per $1 spent on all of your purchases on the card with no limits to the amount of miles that you can earn and no expiration of miles.
You’ll receive the equivalent of a 2% rebate on all of your purchases when you redeem your miles toward travel.
Plus, this is an extremely flexible travel rewards card, because you can redeem your miles directly for statement credits toward any qualifying travel purchases.
Earn Extra Miles with Barclaycard RewardsBoost
The Barclaycard RewardsBoost Program allows you to earn miles faster by shopping online and in-store at over 800 popular merchants.
For instance, you can earn 2.5 miles per $1 when you purchase gift cards from a variety of merchants.
You can also earn 2.5 miles per $1 for booking hotels from Choice Hotels, Best Western, and Fairmont Hotels.
Plus, RewardsBoost offers many special deals and free shipping promotions.
Earn Extra Miles with Barclaycard Travel Community
You can also participate in the Barclaycard Travel Community to earn additional miles.
Anyone can actually participate in the Barclaycard Travel Community, whether you have a Barclaycard already or not, but you’ll need a card to fully take advantage of the miles that you earn for participating.
Redeem Barclaycard Arrival Credit Card Miles
You can redeem your miles for travel and cash back statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
However, you’ll get the best value when you redeem your miles for travel statement credits.
You can start redeeming your miles as soon as they are posted to your account, providing your account is open and in good standing.
Travel Statement Credit Redemptions
Redeeming your Arrival Card miles as travel statement credits is the best way to use them, since it allows you to get the full value for your miles.
Travel statement credit redemptions start at 10,000 miles for a $100 credit, which is equal to a 2% rebate at the 2 miles per $1 earning rate.
Travel statement credit redemptions can be made toward any qualifying travel purchase of $100 or more made within the last 120 days.
You can redeem your miles for a travel statement credit toward all or a portion of your travel purchase.
A travel purchase is defined as: Airlines, Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Hotels, Motels & Resorts, Cruise Lines, Passenger Railways, and Car Rental Agencies.
So you can redeem the 40,000 bonus miles for a $400 travel statement credit.
Since you are redeeming your miles directly toward your travel purchases, there are no blackout dates, no seat restrictions, and no other types of travel redemption restrictions.
Plus, you’ll get a 5% Travel Redemption Bonus when you redeem your miles toward travel purchases.
How To Redeem Arrival Card Miles for Travel Credit
1. Log in to your Barclaycard Credit Card Online Account.
2. If you have multiple Barclaycard-issued credit cards, select the image of your Arrival Credit Card on the left side of your account.
3. Click on the “Manage Rewards” box, which is the 3rd blue box on the right side of your account page.
4. Click on the green “Redeem Now” button under the “Pay Yourself Back for Travel” section.
5. Click “Redeem Now” to select the qualifying travel transaction that you would like to redeem your miles toward as a statement credit.
6. A pop-up box will appear with your available redemption options based on the miles that you have available. Select “Redeem” by the number of points that you wish to use.
7. The full mileage redemption transaction will appear in your cart for review. Select “Checkout” to finalize your order or “Continue Shopping” to redeem more miles toward another transaction.
8. Once you select “Checkout,” you may review your order and click “Place Your Order” to submit your redemption.
9. You can then review your completed order including the 5% (previously 10%) Travel Redemption Bonus Earned for your transaction.
The 5% (previously 10%) Travel Redemption Bonus is immediately added to your total miles and available in your account.
This is a nice way to earn some extra bonus miles when you redeem your miles toward travel.
5% Travel Redemption Bonus
The best part about travel statement credit redemptions is that you earn 5% of your miles back as a Travel Redemption Bonus every time you redeem for travel.
For example, if you redeem the 40,000 bonus miles for travel, you will receive 2,000 miles as a bonus to use toward your next redemption, which is the equivalent of another $20 travel statement credit.
Travel Redemption Bonus Miles will be added to your rewards bank within 1 to 2 weeks after your travel redemption is processed.
Cash Back Statement Credit Redemptions
Cash back statement credit redemptions start at 2,500 miles for $12.50, which is equal to a 1% rebate at the 2 miles per $1 earning rate.
As you can see, cash back statement credits are worth only half the value of travel statement credits, so these cards are really designed to be used for travel.
Gift Card Redemptions
Gift card redemptions start at 5,000 miles for $25.
Again, gift card redemptions are only worth half the value of travel redemptions, so it’s not the best option for your miles.
You can also redeem your miles for a variety of merchandise.
Merchandise redemption values vary.
Overall, you’ll want to redeem your miles toward travel purchases to get the best value of up to 2% in statement credit rebates on your purchases.
Take advantage of the Arrival cards to save money on all of your travel purchases, plus you can even get a Free FICO Credit Score with your Arrival card.
Apply for an Arrival card to redeem your reward miles for travel on any airline and other travel-related purchases.